Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Paris Diecast set rare?

Hi everybody,

I'm just a beginner but I've seen a lot of youtube clips about diecasts and seeing your pictures on the forum I have noticed that I have never seen the following package coming by:
    The team Mcqueen diecast set that I have bought in Disneyland Paris last June..

DSC_0095.jpgDSC_0101.jpgDSC_0096.jpg

Is this a rare gift set? On the package you have the Disneyland Paris logo. That's why I guess that this set can only be bought in Paris.. can anyone tell me more information about this set? Can this set be bought in USA or Hong Kong for example?

Next to that, I also have a Mack, which can change billboards...is this one that can be found a lot?

DSC_0104.jpgDSC_0103.jpg

Just curious how much this is searched for and how rare it is..

Thanks in advance!

I have seen the Quick Changer Mack many times in the US. I can't comment on Disney Store items, because I don't pay much attention to them.

Comment

As Ferris said, the Quick Changer Mack was a very common item... I think it ranged in price from $11.99 to $13.99 at most stores... I believe the entire Quick Changers line has been discontinued so it may be harder to find going forward.

I never saw the Disney Parks/Store boxed set - but I normally don't collect Disney Store items... almost all of my collection is in the 1:55 scale Mattel Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Oke so the Mack is not that rare. Nice to know that I paid a good price for it here in Europe

For the DS set, it is a really nice set. Lightning McQueen is very detailed. Only mater is prettier when made by Mattel. Just wondering if more people from Europa have this Team McQueen set from Disneyland Paris??

Comment

The DS set is nothing to get excited about sorry. Firstly, you have the 4 most common cars that everyone has. And Prof Z has done the rounds also. And all five cars have been available in identical form elsewhere. This was almost certainly just a repackage to clear overstock via tourists at Euro Disney.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
            The DS set is nothing to get excited about sorry. Firstly, you have the 4 most common cars that everyone has. And Prof Z has done the rounds also. And all five cars have been available in identical form elsewhere. This was almost certainly just a repackage to clear overstock via tourists at Euro Disney.
            Thank you for your answer. It is the only diecast set that can be bought at the moment in Disneyland Paris. It is not called Euro Disney anymore for years... It was the first diecast set I have bought, I really like it. So I am happy with it! Overstock or not.. doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Stickers View Post
              Thank you for your answer. It is the only diecast set that can be bought at the moment in Disneyland Paris. It is not called Euro Disney anymore for years... It was the first diecast set I have bought, I really like it. So I am happy with it! Overstock or not.. doesn't matter.
              Exactly all that matters. I have lots of DS cars myself and as a starter pack I'm sure it's great value. But rare (which was your question in the OP) in any way? No.

Comment

Working...
              X