Did you ever try to read...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you ever try to read...

the yellow "CAUTION" panel on the back right door of Ben Crankleshaft's trailer? I was curious if it actually said anything, and it looked like it did, so i took a picture and zoomed in quite a bit. Here is what it says:
    CAUTION
    Rules for avoiding truck confrontations
    1. Watch your back
    (they are sneaky!)
    2. Don't flash your charge card at them
    3. Never grab a truck by the twill

Do not feed trucks
    Trucks diets vary

Not all trucks eat the same!

I that that was pretty cool! Time to check the other haulers!
    DSCF7399_zps9d65a935.jpg

Very neat... thanks for posting... I don't think I ever read the fine print underneath the word "Caution"...

Oliver Lightload and Chet Boxkaar also have similar signs... While I have them in a photo I took back in March 2011, it was with an older camera and I can't read the fine print.

And like you said, e.davies1, it's time to check the other haulers.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Just checked olover and chet, both of them have the same message in the fine print. Pretty cool though!

Comment

That is really cool! "Do not feed trucks ... Trucks diets vary ... Not all trucks eat the same!" lmbo

Comment

I know that pickup trucks have diets that vary - some drink diesel and some drink unleaded... I thought all semis ate/drank diesel!

Do any of the other haulers have similar signs at the back of the trailer?

Thanks again, e.davies1!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Funny, Nice catch!

Comment

It would have been even better if they put really odd stuff in there such as "don't pick your nose" or "do you like changing diapers" - something just insane and off the wall. I remember reading that on Star Trek: The New Generation series that many of the bridge computer screens that are on camera but with print too small to read had silly quotes or other innuendos. One was an award plague and upon closer examination listed all the characters of Gilligan's island - funny. It will be interesting to see what other small print stickers on these haulers say.

Comment

Working...
              X