Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lightning McQueen & Finn McMissle comming to the U.K.!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning McQueen & Finn McMissle comming to the U.K.!!!!

Hello all,

Sorry if this is old news but I just read in the press that the life size Lightning McQueen & Finn McMissle Cars 2 replicas will be at the Goodwood Festival of speed 2011!!! Starts June 30th until July the 3rd. Know I will be taking the long trek south with the kids plus one BIG one!!!!

Darran.

nice one...they're also performing with the Disney on Ice tour which is currently travelling the country, they'll be in Belfast from the 14th -16th Oct...

Comment

Darran

Great day out if youve never been. Highly recommend it - kids under 12 I think go free - long day with lots & lots to see - sure Lewis will be there along with Button & usual host of top motor racing names - make sure you get to watch Ken Block - unbelievable driving skills ! Unfortunately missing this years - first one Ive missed in 7 years. Goodwood Revival is just as good in Spetember but Lightning wont be there with Finn !

pj

Comment

I went to see the State Farm Agents on a Mission tour in the greater Cincinnati (Ohio) area on April 1... I had a great time seeing the life size Finn McMissile, Lightning McQueen, and Mater...If you get an opportunity to see the life size Cars, I recommend that you do so... I can share photos.

There were many youngsters in attendance - they had a great time.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

goodwood is absolutely Beezer, and thats with a capital B, an all

Comment

Working...
          X