The Return of Take Flight to TRU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return of Take Flight to TRU

Went to Muncie in search of a new pair of tennis shoes after work yesterday... stopped at a few places in search of Cars... This is the only new item I found - if you missed Take Flight Cars the first time, they are coming back to Toys R US... I found this 3 pack:

Mater Hawk, Lightning McQueen Hawk, and Falcon Hawk 1:

Are there any differences between these and the previously released singles?

The eye shields may be different?

Here's the UPC:

Retail price is $19.99:

I didn't buy this 3 pack last night...if the only difference is the eye shield I probably won't... I would have bought the new Radiator Springs World playset last night if I'd have seen it... but I didn't.

Will you buy this 3 pack?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Nope. Already have 2 versions of that McQueen and Mater and also have a FalconHawk1.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Still need many 2013 singles and planes. I will skip this

Comment

it's a pass for me as well...even traded away the metallic paint LMQ and Materhawk we had for other "priorities"...

Comment

Not for me either, since I already have all three of those in the set. For some reason the price seems really expensive for them, too, even though it's actually pretty close to what retail was for them quite a few months ago.

Comment

Easy pass ... but wonder when they will pull the one new one in a pack of 3 trick on us

Comment

Working...
            X