Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is your favorite Snot Rod with Flames?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree seems most are finding clear. I like the clear better!

Comment

Opaque ones usually come in the cases with Yukio. Clear flames are in case H.

Comment

Originally posted by fongkx View Post
        Opaque ones usually come in the cases with Yukio. Clear flames are in case H.
        I have not found that to be the case here. All the cases I have seen are H based on the number of Francescas and I have seen about an equal amount of both Snot Rods.

Comment

clearflame! He's at home! Lol
          My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Is the opaque variant more rare because I've only found the clear version.
            RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

The clear version. I had both versions at home, but clear is nicer Looks more real to me. So the other snot rods I've had are send overseas to other PCD members.

Comment

To answer the question about rarity, while it depends on the area, for the most part, the clear version seems to have been found by more people than the yellow (opaque) version... with Mattel distribution, you never know.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  To answer the question about rarity, while it depends on the area, for the most part, the clear version seems to have been found by more people than the yellow (opaque) version... with Mattel distribution, you never know.
                  and to make it even worse
                  the opaque ones I have found are not completely opaque
                  they are more like 50/50 or 60/40 opaque / clear so for variant collectors there is no consistency

Comment

Working...
                  X