New Movie Moments found in Canada - now in US

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
    I've seen the mama and uncle 2 Pack sitting at a Kmart for weeks, is the movie moments different than what I seen?
    The Mama/Uncle 2 pack in the US is on the 2011 Porta Corsa card... the other Mama/Uncle 2 pack is on the Tokyo card and includes the first 1 piece version of Mama Topolino... I'll see if I can add photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      Here's an update on the new Movie Moments found in Canada in August...

The case assortment appears to be:

Mrs King/Tex Dinoco - x1
      Bob Cutlass/Darrell Cartrip -x1
      Uncle Topolino's Band - x3
      Lightning McQueen with sign/Fred -x3
      Doug Speedcheck/Palace Danger Finn McMissile -x2
      Yokoza/Chisaki - x2

Only 2 of the 12 Movie Moments were released before, and the Mrs King/Tex was short-packed in 2013 case A... this case might split OK among 2 people, but it's going to be hard to split among 3... I'm most looking forward to the Uncle Topolino's Band 2 pack, but am looking forward to all the new Cars... and to a lesser extent the sign in the McQueen/Fred 2 pack.

I hope they arrive in the US soon... with the Walmart Planes/Cars display which appeared 3 weeks ago (and is already gone at some stores without being filled) there are pegs for 2 packs...

Case assortment information posted by Metroxing on TakeFiveADay at:
      http://www.takefiveaday.com/2013/09/...ive-in-canada/

When will we see these? I'm sure most of us are eagerly looking forward to these and hoping it's soon.
      yeah the display where they had the new arrivals of cars and planes is still there but its filled with Hotwheels now. So I hope they get new things in soon, before the holiday season.
      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

I would say to be expecting this Case hit stores in the US either this or next week. I would be surprised if Mattel held off from getting us this Case until October.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Kmart got this Case as a bundle with the KDay 10 Case, like they did with that Mini Adventures Case for the first event?

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
          I would say to be expecting this Case hit stores in the US either this or next week. I would be surprised if Mattel held off from getting us this Case until October.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Kmart got this Case as a bundle with the KDay 10 Case, like they did with that Mini Adventures Case for the first event?
          why do you think this case will be released in the US at all?
          do you have a contact that says this or are you just guessing?

Comment

New Movie Moments found in US at Target: 10/24/13

As posted by abuthemagician in Recent Finds... the new Movie Moments have been found in the US at Target... hopefully you'll be able to find them soon.

Again, the case contents should be:

Lightning McQueen with sign/Fred - x3
            Doug Speedcheck/Palace Danger Finn McMissile - x2
            Chisaki/Yokoza - x2
            Tex Dinooco/Mrs The King - x1
            Bob Cutlass/Darrell Cartrip - x1

I've gone through most of my extras so I'll definitely be on the lookout for most of these in stores.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              Again, the case contents should be:

Lightning McQueen with sign/Fred - x3
              Doug Speedcheck/Palace Danger Finn McMissile - x2
              Chisaki/Yokoza - x2
              Tex Dinooco/Mrs The King - x1
              Bob Cutlass/Darrell - x1
              I only found 2 each of the new 2-packs on the pegs this morning. There was also Mrs. The King/Tex and Bob/Darrell 2-packs as noted in your post. I'm wondering if an employee or someone else picked up the other LMQ/Fred and Band 2-packs.

Comment

Working...
              X