My Yukio situation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Yukio situation

So I've gotten plenty of PMs about the extra Yukio I have, wanting to trade mostly. But.. my situation with Yukio is my mom, she helps me collect my cars, so when I can't pay for them at the moment, she pays for them, and I always pay her back and I've got plenty to pay her back for at the moment haha. But, she bought both Yukio's, mine and the spare, so its up to her what she wants to do with it. And I've told her about all the interest and she said no trades, and she's not budging on it. Her thought is to put it on ebay and see what happens. But If anyone out there wants to offer money for it PM, if you're still interested let me know! Just can't trade it Sorry everyone. I've had offers for trades of Leland Turbo and Mama Topolino which I'd both like to have. I do have plenty of duplicates of cars I've obtained in the past and actually have them planned for a yard sell. But I'll post the duplicates in another thread so people see what I have and if anyone's interested. Again. No trading on Yukio
    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Nothing wrong with putting it up on eBay to help fund your collection! I know I do it on occasion. But may i suggest maybe you just look at what the going rate is on ebay and offer it up here at a discount on eBay prices. With ebay you get hit with selling fees then paypal fees so selling it here at less using paypal gift/family option would still get you about the same amount!

Comment

Looks like if you get it up on Ebay now you can do a 1 week auction (Sun to Sun, which is usually the best) and get about $50-$60 for it. Like Scavenger said, no shame in getting more money for it so you can fund your collection. But yes, offering up to this community first for the going rate would be a kind gesture I think and would avoid all those fees.

Comment

I know, thats the one downside about ebay and me and mom both know about that :P so thanks Scavenger I'll talk to her about that.

Comment

I already saw your "auction" thread that was closed down, but my advice is this...

Hold on to it! You paid retail for it, or your Mom did. People are finding these now, daily. Squirrel it away for a rainy day.

Comment

That is exactly what we are doing right now saving it for the Christmas shopping season more likely haha

Comment

Prices are coming down for Yukio these days - especially with the release last week of the other 2 superchase cars. I remember one year ago when Flash was first released and people were paying $170 on ebay for him. Now he's about $20. It pays to wait. I think Yukio will get to $20-$30 range by xmas.

Comment

Then he should sell his immediately, based on your advice. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
                  Then he should sell his immediately, based on your advice. Right?
                  Doesn't sound like it's his decision - he said his mom is handling it. And it sounds like mom wants top dollar for it. Based on that, yes it would be better to sell it now then wait.

Comment

Working...
                  X