Chuck "Choke" Cables.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck "Choke" Cables.

I know he's not exactly new... but I was just wondering did "Chuck "Choke" Cables ever come out? or was he out and just a limited release? He's one of the camera guys from the racetrack in Cars. I've seen him on the back of other cardbacks of other big characters I've gotten but never able to find him. Does anyone have him?? chuck.jpg
    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

there was one on ebay UK for around 40 pounds and another around 65 pounds. IMSC he only got an international release but Im sure someone else will confirm or deny this.

Comment

he has never been released in the US
      ebay prices approach $200 in the US
      so your best bet is to trade with someone in the UK or Europe that has one or buy it off the UK ebay
      it won't be cheap but will be less than here

Comment

His price has softened up a bit I believe. However still is worth around $120. Correct, he was never released here.

I would suggest holding off spending that much. I heard a rumor that Chuck may make be brought out again next year.

Comment

Originally posted by maxgc53 View Post
          His price has softened up a bit I believe. However still is worth around $120. Correct, he was never released here.

I would suggest holding off spending that much. I heard a rumor that Chuck may make be brought out again next year.
          That would be great if they brought Chuck back! I was able to acquire Chuck a couple of years ago before the prices went sky high.
          RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Wow... then why the heck would even be on the back with other characters here in the US if we was never available? That's just a way of getting US collectors hopes up only to never find him in the US at all. I hope he does come back out next year, US should get a chance to have him too.

Comment

As I have learned over the last few months from joining these boards, what Mattel says will come out in each series is rarely what actually does come out (to completion). Plans often change near the end of the "model year", based on how sales are going.

Comment

yeah, cause with Mattel is about how much money is coming in, then about completing what other collectors and fans might be excited to see. :/

Comment

As i mentioned on another thread. Please wait till Mattel or t5 announced what is coming for 2014
                  Who knows some of the cars that we want will be back? The 2014 calendar year for Mattel is not too far from now, about 2 months only.

Talking about this car. Early last year, I found 2-3 of it on retail and sent them out to my friend who had helped me on collecting cars

Comment

I have 2, one carded and one loose in a played with condition, both avalible

Comment

I wish I got a Chuck "Choke" Cables. Very excited for a possible re-release in the 2014 Mattel year.

Kenny
                      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                      X