German promo metallic McQueen, the eagle has landed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German promo metallic McQueen, the eagle has landed

Most of you have read the article regarding the new Metallic McQueen at T5AD and some pictures have been posted by Wintermelon (as far as i remember), but here is the original send by Mattel in germany. You have to send 4 barcodes of a Mattel diecast cars of the cars series to get a promo metallic whitewall McQueen with stickers in exchange by mail with the maximum of 5 cars per person.

Here it is (Lightning McQueen mit Aufklebern (german) means LMQ with stickers)

in comparison to the whitewall, whitewall with stickers and tar McQueen

Comment

i could slap myself for throwing all my cards in the bin, so i am happy that i have found at least 16 barcodes to get 4 metallic McQueens. 2 are going to my friends in the USA and one to my UK buddy and the last one is for myself, so unfortunately i have none left. I have no idea if this promo will work with the us barcodes, or just with the international ones.

Comment

Awesome! It's nice that he has his own card back, and I love his metallic paint. Has this promotion already ended or is it still going on?

Comment

Great photos, keonisdad... many thanks for sharing the photos and the details about the promo with us.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
            Awesome! It's nice that he has his own card back, and I love his metallic paint. Has this promotion already ended or is it still going on?
            the promo will go on until november, while supplies last.

Comment

this is the corresponding promo poster

Comment

anyone have the production numbers on this car? I'm wondering how rare it will be (if at all).

Comment

I need a friend in Germany haha

Comment

Definitely like the packaging!

Comment

that is too cool Markus

Comment

Really like that car! Wonder if it will make an appearance anywhere else. Would love to get one. I also agree with J in Mo, the card is nice as well.

Comment

Wow, that's so cool... a must have to all those who love metallic finished cars...

Comment

Whitewalls McQueen...of all the hundreds of Cars to choose from! Such an oddball choice. How about some Silver painted townies!! Bring on the townies!

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

I sent out my first 20 barcodes today and will send out another 20 - 60 the next days. Just have to ask my neighbors first whom I am allowed to use as address cause this promo is limited to 20 barcodes per person. But guess this will not be a prob. So if anyone is in need of one of these I will gladly trade them as soon as I do have them in hands.

Comment

Working...
                              X