Week of August 18: US Toys R US store sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week of August 18: US Toys R US store sale

Looking at the US Toys R US weekly ad, Cars singles are 2 for $5.00 this week (from August 18 to August 24)... let us know what you find.

Today is the launch of the Disney Infinity game/series as well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Dadgum!! Wish I woulda known earlier. Was mostly case h remnants but had them all so didn't get extras.

Comment

Hit up several TRU yesterday - didn't find anything major but was able to pick up several Nick Stickers, Dinoco Chick Hicks, and Purple Ramone on the Radiator Springs cardback. Also found a Flo on 2013 cardback as well. But no super chases.

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
        Hit up several TRU yesterday - didn't find anything major but was able to pick up several Nick Stickers, Dinoco Chick Hicks, and Purple Ramone on the Radiator Springs cardback. Also found a Flo on 2013 cardback as well. But no super chases.
        Were you able to get the RSC singles at the 2 for $5 price? Neither the RSC singles nor the short card 2013 singles scanned on sale for me... One of the 2 TRU stores had 80 RSC singles - all Bug Mouth McQueen...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

All of them were $2.50ea - including the Radiator Springs classic series. I was surprised by that cause when they had the $1 sale a few months ago the Radiator Springs series was excluded. But this time they all scanned at $2.50 a piece which was nice.

Comment

Also wish I had known this yesterday, there was no sign on the shelves. They had what I believe where 8 H cases out on the pegs, no rips or Francesca's but plenty of everything else. Left empty handed.

Comment

Working...
            X