Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storage cases or solutions

Hi guys,

With the collection increasing we are running out of space to store our beloved diecasts.

I already have a couple of storage cases including the pop open race way and open door storage case. We are also using the Spy Train Transporter.

Does anyone else know of any other Disney Pixar Cars storage products or solutions?

The only one I did come across was the Fan Stands but cannot find it here in Australia.

Any info or recommendations would be great

Being in Australia, you may not have some of the options available to those of us in other countries.

I know a few of us have display cases by Carney Plastics - they are plexiglass... I have used their SA-100 and CP-21/24 models... I'm not sure how affordable they would be to ship to Australia.

I also use smaller 1 Car cases - I get a 6 pack at Hobby Lobby for about $10 - Mater and the King are too large to fit in these... You might check a hobby/craft store to see what they might have.

Others have used wooden shelves... I've seen people make "steps" out of foam board to add more storage capabilities to their wooden shelves.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Cheekyage - Aldi has a nice glass "trophy" cabinet in this week's catalogue for $99. Or you can try the hobby shops. My Target had heaps of fan stands on clearance , I bought five at one point and if I see any more I can let you know. Whereabouts are you located? Ill hunt around for you.

Comment

Hey OzzieMum - I'm also located in Sydney. I would love to get my hands on a fan stand. Which Target did you find them?

Comment

Working...
        X