No announcement yet.

Guess the Baby's Weight - Part 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The little one looks adorable congrats again.

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
      Lol Chris..one thing I know is it won't be coming from the Scavenger camp!! Factory was shut down after 3 production runs!! :-D
      Did you break all the molds? Otherwise, you might end up getting some knock offs!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by Bombom77 View Post
        Midnight run or back door Jim? Pmsl
        Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
        Did you break all the molds? Otherwise, you might end up getting some knock offs!
        LMAO you guys are killing me!! More like Super Super Chase's limited to 3!! And although I may like to from time to time they are not up for trade!! LOL
        And yes the mold was broken, and there will be no midnight runs!! And I will leave the backdoor comment alone!!

Comment

Congrats on one of the greatest additions you can ever find!!

Comment

Your son looks adorable so cute!! It was really hard to think of a weight, because I am not used to pounds and oz at all, only grams and kg :P Lucky guess.

Enjoy the little one! They grow up so quickly, my colleague just had a son too and the little guy is 3 months now and growing! So many changes in only three months.

Comment

Wow - just one ounce out....

Great story BomBom77 - wish we wer ein and out that quick (not that I want to go through it again - 2 kids and the car is full!)

Comment

Congratulations on your new addition!!!

Comment

Working...
                X