Case J

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case J

Decided to go on a small Car hunt today and found case J. A brand new sealed case waiting to be opened which made it even better.

This store was stocking case C for months now so I was hoping for some new cars, maybe case D. I was surprised and very happy to see J on the side of the box(though K would have been even better!)

DSC_0358.jpgDSC_0365.jpgDSC_0367.jpg

Great finds there, noting beats the buzz of being first to the spoils. Awesome scores

Comment

Please list the complete case contents so we can see what is in J - it may differ from what was initially posted with the pre-checklist early this year. Also interesting that it exists - I thought J and K were replaced by M and N but I was wrong.

Comment

Great find... as Met posted on TakeFiveADay today, and I mentioned in reply #20 in the thread:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...-%28R-M-N-Q%29

Case J is not being released in the US...

If you managed to get a picture of the opened case, that would be great to see... if not, maybe you or another PCD member from Australia would be able to help confirm the case assortment.

Case J has been found in the UK, in Europe, and now Australia... I see several Cars in your photo that I need... want... both...

Many thanks for letting us know - congratulations on finding new Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Case contents;

Brent Mustangberger with headset x1
          David Hobbscapp with head set x1
          Lightning Mcqueen with racing wheels x3
          Victor H x1
          Finn McMissile
          The King
          Sheriff x2
          Wingo with Flames x2
          Franca x1
          Mrs Topolino x1
          Fillmore
          Vern x1
          Maurice Wheelks x2
          Greta x1
          Mater with Bomb x2
          Hank Halloween Murphy x1

This is the list of cars but of course I'm missing two duplicates.
          I was rushing to get somewhere and decided to stop at this store since I was passing it and had not checked it out for a very long time. In fact I almost considered buying the whole case still sealed and work through it at home, that's how much in a rush I was. So when the guy at the store opened it, I quickly pulled out and stacked the cars on the pegs that I did not want and took the box with the cars I wanted to the checkout. So I can't be sure which the extra two cars were. There was definitely 3 x Mcqueen racing wheels as I remember me thinking why not nature drive Mcqueen and why 3!

Comment

Thanks Daven! Going hunting today! I hope this case gets East Coast distribution. A few cars we need!! Enjoy your exciting finds! And nice timing too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
              Decided to go on a small Car hunt today and found case J. A brand new sealed case waiting to be opened which made it even better.

This store was stocking case C for months now so I was hoping for some new cars, maybe case D. I was surprised and very happy to see J on the side of the box(though K would have been even better!)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2912[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2913[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2914[/ATTACH]
              great find flash
              at this point i'd be happy to see any of the new singles
              snot rod with flames is the last new single I have found

Comment

Great find Flash!!

Comment

awesome find!
                  "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2912[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2913[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2914[/ATTACH]
                    Which store in oz did you find your recent hunt Flash?

Comment

Originally posted by cheekyage View Post
                      Which store in oz did you find your recent hunt Flash?
                      I found this case at Big W. I've been told that someone found it at Kmart yesterday.

Comment

I found my Case J at Flash's house Thanks for looking after them for me ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
                          That's a great way to do your Cars shopping - it's great to have friends who can and do help you out.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I found David Hobbscap & Greta in Woolworths!

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
                              Well, after Saturday you may be right!

Comment

Working...
                              X