New Toon Variant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toon Variant

the daredevil LMQ with teeth in the new 3 pack is a variant to the original release
    the eyes of the new one are part of the body instead of being an insert like before
    the new one is on the left and old is on the right

now we still need the daredevil McQueen with flames and nobody gets hurt, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by keonisdad View Post
      now we still need the daredevil McQueen with flames and nobody gets hurt, lol.
      we may have to make our own to get one lol

Comment

Many thanks for posting, carslover... and yes, Daredevil McQueen with flames... we saw a prototype, but that was it.

How about a Flames themed box set with every Cars character with flames? It might be a "hot" seller...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Daredevil LMQ with flames .... have that one in collection
          Have also one with fuse hanging from the rockets. What's the story on that one Chris?

DSC04847.jpgDSC04848.jpgDSC04849.jpg
          Last edited by DaFickser; 08-25-2013, 08:19 AM.

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

well done carslover!
            My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

I've noticed that the Daredevil 3 packs are shelf warming and the Tokyo Mater ones are selling pretty fast.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I spy seeds again...lol
                Nice find on the variant carslover!!

Comment

Unibody? Is his mouth plastic?

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Originally posted by DjB View Post
                    Unibody? Is his mouth plastic?
                    the new one is unibody

Comment

I haven't seen the Tokyo mater or Daredevil toon's three pack yet, just the Rockstar mater toons pack which I'm sure the 8 sets that are on Walmart's shelf have been there for at least 3 months or more. :/ I did see a Toons 3 pack with mia and Tia in it a long time ago when they all first hit the shelf.. I think it was another part of the Daredevil mater toon series.
                      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                        I haven't seen the Tokyo mater or Daredevil toon's three pack yet, just the Rockstar mater toons pack which I'm sure the 8 sets that are on Walmart's shelf have been there for at least 3 months or more. :/ I did see a Toons 3 pack with mia and Tia in it a long time ago when they all first hit the shelf.. I think it was another part of the Daredevil mater toon series.
                        If you need a set, I can help. All my Walmart stocked them this week. They are nice sets!

Comment

really? Well I would hope my Walmart would get the Tokyo set soon! Manij was one of the many Tokyo mater toon characters I was unable to find. How much are they??
                          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Working...
                          X