No announcement yet.

Kmart 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll add photos a little later... The truck with the Kmart 6 cases arrived at 10:45 this morning... 15 minutes before the event... They had 3 master cases (4 cases per master case) for 2 of us - the other person was a 10 year old boy that I'd help at some of the events in the past... They would not let me have the store poster, but I did get the 3D poster and a poster from a master case.

Kmart 6 3D poster:

Kmart 6 Master Case poster:

Kmart 6 verified case:

After checking out, I went to another Kmart 28 miles away... no one had shown up at that Kmart, so I got to open a master case and take whatever I wanted... I got the master case posters, and 6 Kmart 6 Cars to go with 8 KM3/4/5 Cars I'd gotten for a friend in Canada... I went across the road to a Target - nothing new... Dadgum...

Older Kmart Cars:

Poster: Kmart 6 Cars:

After a few more stops, I went to one last Kmart... they had gotten 2 master cases and 6 of the 8 cases were left... I got 4 more KM3/4 Cars and 5 KM6 Cars... another 3D poster... and they were kind enough to let me have the store poster...

Kmart 6 store poster:

One more stop (Walmart) on the way home... bought Lights and Sounds Spy Finn McMissile, Spy Mater... the Fillmore/McQueen with Travel wheels 2 pack, and a Carla... I shudder to think of the damage to my wallet - as Rippers would say, I am skint (broke for those of you in the US who have not heard that term)...

And the poster from the Master Case shows the Kmart 7 Cars... all with rubber tires:
    Lewis Hamilton, Miguel Camino, Lightning McQueen, Carla Veloso, Max Schnell, Raoul Caroule, and Jeff Gorvette

Poster: Upcoming Kmart 7 Cars:
    Last edited by cac1959; 06-25-2011, 11:58 PM. Reason: Photos added

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

woke up today but had no Kmart to go to, as we do not have those in Canada
      as I was packing my sons up to go see Cars2, my great friend Chris called to tell me he had picked me up a set of the K6 cars!!!!
      He is a scholar and a gentleman; cannot wait to see the photos

Comment

Nice scores and pics Chris

Hey all,

Long time no post. Has if Chris has not taken care of everyone already!! If anyone needs and extra set or two don't hesitate to shoot me an email at: im4ujeffgordon @ yahoo dot com.

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

What a busy day for you Chris...

Maybe we'll get these in the UK one day (not that I won't already have them - thanks Chris!

Comment

Im after kmart day 3 cars, missing all from then. My cousin is looking for me and brought some kmart day 4 for me can you help.
            Mark

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
              Im after kmart day 3 cars, missing all from then. My cousin is looking for me and brought some kmart day 4 for me can you help.
              Mark
              If you put a post in the "Wanted" section of this forum Mark, I'm sure someone will be able to help you

Comment

Working...
              X