Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Vern in both movies

Hey all,

Just bought Vern today in the shop but was wondering one thing.. where does she show up in the movie? Does anybody knows?

He shows up right outside California Speedway in Cars 1. I think you only see him from the rear.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
      He shows up right outside California Speedway in Cars 1. I think you only see him from the rear.
      Owwh it is a he... haha. I have found him! Thanks, I was searching him in the beginning of the movie Thanks!

Comment

There are so many cars that I still have no idea where they are in the movie. I watched Cars 2 the other night again to find Takeshi and Hiroaki - I found them but their screen time was a total of 1 second! Enough for Mattel to produce another couple cars though.

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
          There are so many cars that I still have no idea where they are in the movie. I watched Cars 2 the other night again to find Takeshi and Hiroaki - I found them but their screen time was a total of 1 second! Enough for Mattel to produce another couple cars though.
          Yes it is sometimes challenging to find cars! Vern can also been seen in Cars 2, but in a different color. Still do not know if this is really true.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Stickers View Post
            Yes it is sometimes challenging to find cars! Vern can also been seen in Cars 2, but in a different color. Still do not know if this is really true.
            There was a blue Japanese taxi in the beginning scene of the Tokyo part of Cars 2 that was either Vern's body or Chuck Manifold's body, I can't remember. That may be who you're thinking of.

Comment

According to Pixar Wiki, "Vern is a taxi that was seen very briefly in Cars. He is not seen from the front, but his face is revealed in his die-cast model." And, "In Cars 2, a white taxi working for Vern's is seen at Radiator Springs twice, first at the Wheel Well Motel, and second at Flo's V8 Cafe, listening to Mater's story."

Comment

Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
                According to Pixar Wiki, "Vern is a taxi that was seen very briefly in Cars. He is not seen from the front, but his face is revealed in his die-cast model." And, "In Cars 2, a white taxi working for Vern's is seen at Radiator Springs twice, first at the Wheel Well Motel, and second at Flo's V8 Cafe, listening to Mater's story."
                Thanks all! I will look it up for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X