Tubbs Pacer paint errors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tubbs Pacer paint errors

Hey all - I found two Tubbs Pacer paint errors at Target the other night. The one from the Movie Moments with the pink paint in the Single packaging. Full story is here: http://carsthetoys.yuku.com/topic/20...s#.UiTM-TaTiTM

Awesome find, Bumper Save... I guess I'll have to start paying closer attention... Thanks for sharing your photo...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

wow, its always interesting finding the errors or mistakes someone from Mattel might of done when getting the cars ready to ship off to sale :P
      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Wow, nice finds!
        RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

I may need to try to get one of those error Tubbs Pacer singles...

Checked the local Walmart this evening... all 3 Tubbs Pacer singles were normal ones... Dadgum...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Found one today. Very cool.

Comment

That is like a TREASURE HUNT!! LOL Same Card and Name plate as the Regular but the Car inside is different! Very cool!

Comment

These seem to be quite common. I have seen 5 in my area alone. I didn't pick any up, but can if anybody wants one.

Comment

Thank you for sending me one in trade, Bumper Save!

Comment

I picked up 2 the other day, but already traded them to someone here. I'll make sure to post again if I find any more.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

If anyone finds one I would like one. Can also ship to a fellow collector in the US to save on shipping costs

Comment

I may have an extra Mark..I'll let you know later tonight!

Comment

It seems that several are interested in these. I'll go back around and see how many I can pick up.

Comment

Working...
                            X