X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pit crew launchers coming to walmart

Saw this today, says they will be in store as soon as 9/13

http://tinyurl.com/klaz3d3

I guess they are available now, but can be shipped to a store by the 13th. Was this already known?

Comment

Interesting, I remember Met doing a post on Take 5 a while back on these. The pitty's are plastic and attached to the launchers .... but honestly ... I wish they would finish the Cars 1 Pit Row Launchers .... WHY start another line they will NEVER finsih?!?! Ugh Mattel and their infinite wisdom lolol

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, e.davies1... a few people have found them - I believe OzzieMum found them in Australia a month or so ago.

If they wanted this line to be successful, they would have started with:

Tach O Mint -never been released with plastic tires outside the Speedway of the South set
        Rip Clutchgoneski - very limited release of the Cars2 launcher and up until recently was a challenge to find as a single.

But who needs McQueen and Raoul? Not most of us... and Vitoline and Leakless are the other 2 in the first wave... if you missed them as plastic tire Cars, these might be worthwhile.

I would buy Tach O Mint, Rip, and Apple (which will never be released)... and I'd buy the WGP Super Chase Racers - but can you imagine the uproar from collectors if the Super Chase Cars were re-released?

And I'm with jestrjef... I wish Mattel would finish product lines, including the Pit Row Race-off launchers:

I have a complete set of the 36 Cars Piston Cup Racers Pit Row Race-off launchers... the 19 official ones, and the other 17 thanks to customs by GotFrank... you can see photos at:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...llection/page6

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I cannot get the link in the first post to load, but if this is just McQueen, Raoul, Leak Less, & Vitoline (as cac mentioned above) then I saw these out in Oregon at a Fred Meyer for $12.99 each. Then I looked on Amazon and found them for $11.99, so I grabbed Vitoline since we didn't have him yet.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            I have a complete set of the 36 Cars Piston Cup Racers Pit Row Race-off launchers... the 19 official ones, and the other 17 thanks to customs by GotFrank... you can see photos at:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...llection/page6

I think I need to have a nice talk with Got Frank ... those look amazing! thanks for sharing the pictures.

Comment

Just ordered Vitoline from Walmart .com.

Comment

I remember when Ozziemum found them, but did not know if they had been available in the US yet or not. Thanks for sharing the pics Chris!

Comment

Working...
                X