Micro Drifters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro Drifters

Maybe it is weird for most of you guys, but i like the Micro Drifters and need to have them all, lol.

With the help of some very kind friends i was able to build up a little MD collection and i am curious to know
    wich MD's i am missing.

Pls take a close look at what i have at this point and let me know which ones are missing, so i could continue my hunt. Any help is much appreciated. thank you

the whole gang

the spies and lemons

Piston Cup

WGP

Radiator Springs

LMQ variants

the others

are these ones yet available in the USA ?

Dale Earnhardt Junior

Flo

Last edited by keonisdad; 09-11-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't know for sure but it looks like you have every one I can think of!

Comment

Wow! I never knew there were so many. I never paid attention to them as they didn't capture my interest. Nice collection of them.

Comment

i didn't pay more interest but you've got a nice collection!
          Thanks for sharing!
          My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

I think Clutch Aid was one of the ones in the first release... but I need to check... Fillmore1234 would probably know.

Sheriff and Doc are in a 3 pack with Ramone (Purple)
            Sparemint, Chick, and Lightning are in a 2013 3 pack
            Boost, DJ, and McQueen are in a 2013 3 pack

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thank you Chris, i have Clutch Aid, as you can see on my PC close up picture.
              I would like to know if Dale Earnhardt jr has shown up yet at the market.
              But thank you for your post.

Comment

I don't think Dale Jr has been released yet, Markus...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I think you have all of them, yeah. Flo & Dale Earnhardt Jr were the only 2 shown and not released to my knowledge too.

Comment

thank you, good to know. Now i can lean back and wait for the next wave of Micro Drifters.

Comment

Funny Car Mater, Flo, and Dale Earnhardt Jr. are the only Micro Drifters currently not released yet that we know about.

From the looks of your picture it looks like you are completely up to date, keonisdad! The only ones you're missing are the Planes Drifters, but seeing as you have none of them it doesn't look like you have any interest in collecting those haha.

Congrats on currently Collecting Em' All! I am a few short from that milestone, and after I get a special package in the mail, the only ones that I'm missing will be Professor Z with the Monocle and Gold Francesco.

Comment

Originally posted by keonisdad View Post
                        thank you, good to know. Now i can lean back and wait for the next wave of Micro Drifters.
                        Like the Planes ones?

Comment

not yet, but maybe that will change after i have watched the movie on saturday, lol.
                          Until today i refused to buy a single plane. We will see if i will surrender or not.

Comment

Originally posted by keonisdad View Post
                            not yet, but maybe that will change after i have watched the movie on saturday, lol.
                            Until today i refused to buy a single plane. We will see if i will surrender or not.
                            The Planes MDs are actually really cool (some have moving propellors even) and drift better than the Cars!

Comment

that is a lot of micro drifters

Comment

Working...
                              X