No announcement yet.

Micro Drifters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I thought I was caught up and I only have 33. 25 more to go! (not including the metallics)

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
      Funny Car Mater, Flo, and Dale Earnhardt Jr. are the only Micro Drifters currently not released yet that we know about.

From the looks of your picture it looks like you are completely up to date, keonisdad! The only ones you're missing are the Planes Drifters, but seeing as you have none of them it doesn't look like you have any interest in collecting those haha.

Congrats on currently Collecting Em' All! I am a few short from that milestone, and after I get a special package in the mail, the only ones that I'm missing will be Professor Z with the Monocle and Gold Francesco.
      Funny Car Mater??

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
        Funny Car Mater, Flo, and Dale Earnhardt Jr. are the only Micro Drifters currently not released yet that we know about.

From the looks of your picture it looks like you are completely up to date, keonisdad! The only ones you're missing are the Planes Drifters, but seeing as you have none of them it doesn't look like you have any interest in collecting those haha.

Congrats on currently Collecting Em' All! I am a few short from that milestone, and after I get a special package in the mail, the only ones that I'm missing will be Professor Z with the Monocle and Gold Francesco.
        could you provide a picture of the MD Funny Car Mater please ?

Comment

Working...
        X