• New Deluxe Case - contents confirmed 9/15/13

As posted by Metroxing on TakeFiveADay earlier today at:

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2013/09/...ent-confirmed/

The next case of the 2013 Deluxe Cars has been confirmed:

Count Mater - x2
    Waiter Mater - x2
    Red - x1
    Mack - x1

While everyone who wants Red or Mack probably has them, this case splits pretty well among 2 people - you each get 1 each of 1 new Deluxe Car and only 1 pegwarmer...

Hopefully we'll see this case soon... I'm sure JMDL Toys will let us know when they get it in stock... I need the 2 new Maters... do you?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Yes, I do, too. I can't wait for Waiter Mater and Count Mater, too. I also want this case. I might just buy the case from Children's Toy Closet or from eBay.

Kenny
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Great case! It's good that there are 2 of the new ones and only one of the others.
      RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

lets hope it shows up soon

Comment

I wonder when the UK will see deluxe cars again

Comment

waiter mater is a deluxe

double the price for a bow tie and a tiny plastic tray and glasses! based on that i'm surprised mattel didn't try to pass off the tuners with flames as deluxes

as for the uk getting deluxes the only chance i can see is next year when any left over 2013 US stock gets dumped over here

Comment

I feel your pain, the deluxe Cars sell for 14,99€!!! 19$!

Comment

I hope the deluxes make a come back over here. Be nice to see some of the take flight ones too.. can but hope

Comment

Originally posted by King Andy View Post
                  I feel your pain, the deluxe Cars sell for 14,99€!!! 19$!
                  daylight robbery - though i guess with waiter mater you'll get a lot of plastic packaging for you money

and of course we've no idea what they'd cost in the UK as they've never made it this far

Comment

Not interested in the waiter, but I do want Count.

Comment

The stores around me have been pretty good about stocking Deluxes lately. I don't think I'll have too much trouble finding these.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I want Count Mater. Isn't it strange though the flood of cars we are seeing from Mattel in basically a one month time span?. We've had cases H, R, M, N, P, Q, and now this deluxe case. It's like they are clearing out everything before the Mattel year end on Sept 30th.

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
                          I want Count Mater. Isn't it strange though the flood of cars we are seeing from Mattel in basically a one month time span?. We've had cases H, R, M, N, P, Q, and now this deluxe case. It's like they are clearing out everything before the Mattel year end on Sept 30th.
                          And I hope we'll see the new Movie Moments case in the US this month as well... How many of you are like me and would have preferred that Mattel do a better job pacing when new products come out?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Mattel was doing an excellent job of pacing out Cases until Case G. Pretty sure all Cases were getting released about a month apart until Case F-G's hiatus for 3 or more months. Then they scrambled and started changing assortments to make sure all Cars would be released one way or another.

The easiest way Mattel could fix this problem is by having all new releases get released immediately and then have a couple backup Cases to sell later in the year with no new Cars and all repeats. That way no collectors would complain if certain Cars never got a release.

Comment

The funny thing too is just how many retail stores are behind still in the cases they put up. Case G is still showing up around by me. I'm wondering if these stores will go to H next or if they will skip to P - I guess it depends on what Mattel sends them.

Comment

Working...
                              X