The Ichigo and Movie Moment Mystery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ichigo and Movie Moment Mystery

I'm tired of wondering...will Ichigo or the new MM's ever get a U.S. release? If anyone has any intel, a lot of us would like to know. Thanks.
    -Steve
    AKA Tmremote

I have heard that the MM will be out in the US at the end of September
    but the only way we will know for sure is to wait and see

Comment

I agree, I'm worried about Ichigo because she is not in the Kday case and Case P.
      RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
        I have heard that the MM will be out in the US at the end of September
        but the only way we will know for sure is to wait and see

Where did you hear that?

Comment

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
          Where did you hear that?
          scavenger and someone else on here said it a week ago I believe

Comment

E.davies posted on the pcd facebook page that he heard from somebody with ties to Mattel that the 2 packs would be available around the end of September. I have no other knowledge on the matter personally. Just very hopeful he is correct!

Comment

Yep, I have a local guy who can order direct form Mattel, he said that his rep says end of This month. i confirmed this with another online retailer to make sure. No exact day yet, but i did order some cases through one of them. I am guessing that JMDL will have them available.

Comment

I really believe we're going to see the 2 packs shortly - I would have thought they would have been in the last Walmart Cars/Planes endcap/sidecap but they were not.

Will we see them before the release of Planes on DVD/Blu-ray? I hope so.

I don't think Mattel will fail to release them in the US like they did with the 3rd case of 2012 Movie Moments - Miles/Pittys and Miguel/Petro turned up in Europe, the UK, and in a few countries in Asia.

As far as Chase Ichigo, it may be that she's released in the 2014 cardback series... it could also be that she turns up as a last minute addition to the Kmart 10 case - that may just be wishful thinking on my part.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks for the info everyone..I hope they come out here so I dont have to pay the El materdor price for them haha
                  -Steve
                  AKA Tmremote

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    I really believe we're going to see the 2 packs shortly - I would have thought they would have been in the last Walmart Cars/Planes endcap/sidecap but they were not.

Will we see them before the release of Planes on DVD/Blu-ray? I hope so.

I don't think Mattel will fail to release them in the US like they did with the 3rd case of 2012 Movie Moments - Miles/Pittys and Miguel/Petro turned up in Europe, the UK, and in a few countries in Asia.

As far as Chase Ichigo, it may be that she's released in the 2014 cardback series... it could also be that she turns up as a last minute addition to the Kmart 10 case - that may just be wishful thinking on my part.

I think you're right, the last Doubles case will get a US release, maybe later this month or in October.

Met posted the provisional contents of the Kmart and *P* case. Only a few days after he posted the contents, the *P* case contents changed. Kmart could easily slip an Ichigo in the case. I hope for your sakes, they do. What a good end to the 2013 year that would be!

Comment

I too said not too long ago that the Movie Moments will be available soon. I believe either CTC or JMDL first said a few months ago to be expecting this around this time in September.

I would start getting worried if there are still no signs of these around the second week of October. But that's pure speculation on my part.

Comment

Over on Take5aDay, Met has confirmed the case contents of the 2 packs and said it is shipping soon...

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2013/09/...ase-confirmed/

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                          Over on Take5aDay, Met has confirmed the case contents of the 2 packs and said it is shipping soon...

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2013/09/...ase-confirmed/
                          Awesome news... thanks for sharing it with us, bobbyjack!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

if jmdl get this case will be very tempted to buy one

Comment

They were available for retailers to order yesterday and should ship this week (from Mattel anyways, maybe mid-summer 2014 before we see them at targets)

Comment

Working...
                              X