yes it does

Comment

Yes it does.

Hope that answers your question.
      RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Perfect, thanks!

Comment

Speaking of Miles, does anyone else have any of these cardbacks I found last year at BJ's without the cut out in the cardboard to hang on the pegs? Are they desirable?

Comment

What you found, Ferris, is Miles from the Cartney Brakin case... in addition to the straight card edge, it's also an upgrade to the unibody (one piece) design, and the top and windows are a slightly different color... it's a nice improvement over the original, in my opinion.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              What you found, Ferris, is Miles from the Cartney Brakin case... in addition to the straight card edge, it's also an upgrade to the unibody (one piece) design, and the top and windows are a slightly different color... it's a nice improvement over the original, in my opinion.
              The Cartney Brakin that I have does have the straight card edge, but it has the cut out at the top, unlike this one. I had purchased several others from BJ's but this is the only one I have left still carded and I don't recall if the others were the same.

Comment

I see now that there is no cut out at the top, Ferris... (I can see close items a lot better when I take my contacts out).

Very interesting...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                  Speaking of Miles, does anyone else have any of these cardbacks I found last year at BJ's without the cut out in the cardboard to hang on the pegs? Are they desirable?

What does the back of the card look like?

Comment

Comment

Wow, very interesting card error ya got there Ferris!

Comment

I was wondering myself if the Miles Axelrod hood actually closed since all of mine are carded. Glad someone answered that here. There was an error car for this on ebay a few months ago with a closed hood and I wisely held off on buying it cause I figured someone may have just pressed their finger on the blister to close the hood and create an error car.

Overall I thought this was a nice Chase car this year and was overlooked by many I believe because it came from a bad case.
                        Last edited by PopeMobile; 09-17-2013, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                          Wow, very interesting card error ya got there Ferris!
                          I have a feeling it is not an error card. I am not 100% sure, but I think all of the cars that were at BJ's last year were this way. I don't know if you can tell from the picture of the back, but there is a small plastic hanger glued on. They were all hung on a vertical strip attached to the toy rack.

I sort of remember seeing jestrjef mention that he also found these at one point...

Since I am an opener, if someone would like to have this, let me know...

Comment

You should PM PistonCupChampion over at CTT. I remember him talking about uncut cards like that @ BJ's . But it was a different series of card-backs I think.

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
                              I was wondering myself if the Miles Axelrod hood actually closed since all of mine are carded. Glad someone answered that here. There was an error car for this on ebay a few months ago with a closed hood and I wisely held off on buying it cause I figured someone may have just pressed their finger on the blister to close the hood and create an error car.

Overall I thought this was a nice Chase car this year and was overlooked by many I believe because it came from a bad case.
                              I picked up Chase Miles back in May and to be honest, the bonnet (hood to you lot) closes a bit too easily. It's had a fair bit of play, but even so the bonnet doesn't stay open very well. So I'd say your right about that "error card" not actually being one.

Comment

Working...
                              X