Case Distribution in YOUR Area This Year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case Distribution in YOUR Area This Year

Please state the major city nearest you and the case distribution you have seen this year starting 1/1/13. I'm from Chicago and here is what I have seen in order:

C (very few)
    D
    F (many)
    G (many)
    H
    G
    P

So overall cases A, B, M, N, R, and Q never made it to any of my stores. After case H I thought we would get case N but instead they went back to G and we are loaded with G in most stores by me. But I did find one Walmart yesterday with case P stocked.

Richmond, VA:

A (some)
    B (some)
    C (many)
    D (many)
    F (many)
    G (many)
    H (many)

No sign of M, N, P, Q or R.

Comment

Great topic, Popemobile...

In the immediate area, Richmond (Indiana)

A - a few came in prior to Thanksgiving (November 2012) at our 1 local Walmart.
      B - Walmart got in a couple of cases
      C - Walmart got in several... Meijer got in 1.
      D - Meijer got in several... Aldi got in several.
      F - never showed up in the county but I did find in at a county to the east of us and one to the west of us as well as a Target in a county northwest of us.
      G - the local Meijer got in at least 8 of this case - it's a pegwarmer... never saw case G anywhere else.
      H - the local Walmart got in 5 or 6 of this case... no sign of this case anywhere else.

In the county there has been no sign of M, N, P, Q or R.

Kmart has gotten no 2013 singles or Movie Moments... Kohl's has gotten in no singles or any 2013 Cars since the first Hudson Hornet Piston Cup McQueen case... I've only seen 2013 Movie Moments cases at Walmart (A and B cases).

I have looked in the Indianapolis, Bedford, Muncie, Portland, Fort Wayne, Kokomo, and South Bend areas of Indiana... I saw cases F, G, and H at a few Walmart or Target stores and 1 TRU... I have looked in the Dayton and Springfield Ohio areas - I have seen cases C, F, and G at Target and Walmart stores.

I've seen case M remnants at one Walmart store in western Ohio, and that's it.

I've not looked in the Louisville (Kentucky) or Cincinnati (Ohio) areas for several months.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

This is my ONE Walmart's Case distribution.

Case A - Walmart got in 5+ Cases for the Christmas display. I was certain we wouldn't see any Cases for months since they previously got in 6+ Cases of 2012 Case A with Mel Dorado and there wasn't even enough space on the Pegs. I don't think I would have ever seen this if it weren't for the display.

Case B - Walmart got 2 Cases in a sidekick sometime in December I believe. They then got remnants of 2 Cases in the display along with Case C around February.

Case C - Walmart got in 3 Cases in a big endcap display in February along with remnants of Case B. They then got maybe 1 or 2 afterward.

Case D - Walmart did NOT get a single Case D. Aldi's got in multiple Case D's for their Easter display so if it weren't for that, I wouldn't have ever seen a Case D.

Case F - Walmart got in 2 Case F's around the time Case G started appearing. They had previously been available for over a month or two. Kmart got 10 Cars from Case F in a Planes display a few weeks ago. There was nothing interesting and were all repeats.

Case G - Walmart did NOT get a single Case G. I found remnants of this Case at a Target in Kansas City and got the Miles Chase from Ferris through a trade.

Case H - Walmart got 3 Cases at once in early August.

Case R - Nothing.

Case M/N - Walmart got 1 Case M/N a week or two ago. I was late to the party and only saw a Vern and Race Official Tom when I got there, so I don't know which Case it was.

Case P - Have hopes but nothing yet! I'll be going tomorrow and am hoping to find something good.

Comment

New Orleans Metro, by order of appearance.

A, C - Few (Walmart - Nov/Dec 2012)
          B - Few (Target Nov/Dec. 2012)
          F - Abundant (TRU, Target, Walmart)
          D - Few (TRU)
          G - Abundant (Walmart, Target)
          H - Abundant (TRU, Target, Walmart)
          R - Few (Target)

Haven't seen anything else. New H, maybe R, and G cases continue to come in.

Comment

In Raleigh/Durham, I'm pretty lucky as there are 4 Kmarts, 3 TRUs, 14 Targets, & 21 Walmarts within reasonable driving distance. I've seen every single case this year, so far.

Case A (Suki, J Curby Gremlin) - about 1/4 of the Walmarts received dump bins with 3 or 4 cases each, just before last Christmas
            Case B (Rip, Petey Pacer) - my friend found 2 cases (with 1 Rip for each of us) at one of the Walmarts that also had dump bins; I found one more case fresh out of a Target stockroom...that was it
            Case C (Tubbs Pacer, Nitroaid) - first found at a Walmart; they kept popping up many times at Walmart & Target
            Case D (Wingo w/flames, Krate) - thank goodness for Aldi's Easter display, because I never saw this case anywhere else (except overpriced at Belk, a local department store)
            Case F (Harumi, Franca) - first found at a Target, then many times at Walmart & Target & 1 Kmart; also showed up in a big Planes dump bin with case D at 1 TRU later
            Case G (Axlerod Chase, Edwin Kranks) - many times at Target; cannot remember seeing any at Walmart
            Case H (Francesca Chase, Snot Rod w/flames)/Case R (Yukio) - found 4 Yukios at Walmarts during the toy section reset; TRU & Target got a few, but they always appeared to be case H
            Case M (Nature Drive McQueen, Wheelks)/Case N (Takeshi, Hiroaki) - found 2 each of the Super Chases at Walmarts while the Planes display was still up; seen several M cases at Target & 1 case at a couple of Kmarts
            Case P (Wheelson, Boost w/flames) - 1 case each at 2 Targets, so far

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
              In Raleigh/Durham, I'm pretty lucky as there are 4 Kmarts, 3 TRUs, 14 Targets, & 21 Walmarts within reasonable driving distance. I've seen every single case this year, so far.

Case A (Suki, J Curby Gremlin) - about 1/4 of the Walmarts received dump bins with 3 or 4 cases each, just before last Christmas
              Case B (Rip, Petey Pacer) - my friend found 2 cases (with 1 Rip for each of us) at one of the Walmarts that also had dump bins; I found one more case fresh out of a Target stockroom...that was it
              Case C (Tubbs Pacer, Nitroaid) - first found at a Walmart; they kept popping up many times at Walmart & Target
              Case D (Wingo w/flames, Krate) - thank goodness for Aldi's Easter display, because I never saw this case anywhere else (except overpriced at Belk, a local department store)
              Case F (Harumi, Franca) - first found at a Target, then many times at Walmart & Target & 1 Kmart; also showed up in a big Planes dump bin with case D at 1 TRU later
              Case G (Axlerod Chase, Edwin Kranks) - many times at Target; cannot remember seeing any at Walmart
              Case H (Francesca Chase, Snot Rod w/flames)/Case R (Yukio) - found 4 Yukios at Walmarts during the toy section reset; TRU & Target got a few, but they always appeared to be case H
              Case M (Nature Drive McQueen, Wheelks)/Case N (Takeshi, Hiroaki) - found 2 each of the Super Chases at Walmarts while the Planes display was still up; seen several M cases at Target & 1 case at a couple of Kmarts
              Case P (Wheelson, Boost w/flames) - 1 case each at 2 Targets, so far
              then you are very lucky my friend
              I have one TRU, one target and 3 walmarts close
              if I want to drive 50 miles I can add one kmart, one target, one TRU and 4 walmarts to that list
              I have seen all cases up to H in my stores, since then all has dried up
              had to get all my super chases through trades / ebay

Comment

I'm just north of Philly Pa. Seems like everything was going okay until these superchase cases came. Since then I've struggled and put alot of miles on my vehicle to find ANY cases. I've yet to see Case N. I did see 2 of Case R and managed to get a Yukio and a mispackaged Hiroaki. I saw case M at two Walmarts but for some reason or another Maurice was missing in both cases.. I finally saw Case P last week. The only other one I had trouble with was Case F but to my suprise I found a fresh one at Target this week and snagged another Harumi & Franca.

Comment

I'm northwest of DC/Baltimore...

C (few)
                  D (plenty at ALDI)
                  F (many)
                  G (few)
                  H (many)
                  M (few)
                  P (just started)

Seems my area only reached saturation every other case. Saw only the one Yukio in my area and another collector found the other Yukio two stores away not 15 minutes after I did. Didn't see the other two Superchases.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

From Northern VA:

A (saw once, probably hadn't started noticing cases then, everything was new to us)
                    B (few)
                    C (MANY)
                    D (mostly ALDI, maybe once or twice at normal retail)
                    F (MANY)
                    G (few)
                    H (MANY)
                    M (few)
                    R/N (none to my knowledge)
                    P (few, seen 2 whole cases and a couple of remnants so far)

Comment

NJ was pretty much the same as kk&pp above. Did find Yukio case once. And case A I think I only found in the dump bins at Walmarts.

Comment

Working...
                      X