Be on the lookout for 2013 case Q

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be on the lookout for 2013 case Q

Be on the lookout for 2013 case Q (Y0471-999Q)...

Case contents:

What's new: (7)
    Chase Ruka (x1)
    Chase Ichigo (x1)
    RPM #64 (x1)
    Mildred Bylane (x2)
    Guido and Luigi with Shakers (x2)

What's semi-new: (4)
    Alex Carvill (x2)
    Snot Rod with Flames (x1)
    Race Official Tom (x1)

What's not13)
    The King (x2)
    Lightning McQueen with racing wheels (x2)
    Body Shop Ramone (x2)
    Max Schnell (x2)
    Cruisin McQueen (x2)
    Brand New Mater (x1)
    Race Team Mater (x1)
    Nitroade (x1)

Several of the new Cars were rumored to be in the Kmart Cars Collector Event case... we should know the details on that case soon... but back to case Q, 7 of 24 new Cars... but new ones many of us are looking forward to... let us know when and where you find it... Happy Cars hunting!

Thanks to Bubba101212 and Scavenger for bringing this to our attention.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Nice...has this case been found at any retail stores?

Comment

Very surprised to see Ruka in this list as I thought she was a Kmart exclusive car for the Oct 19th event.

Comment

According to posters on CTT, this was likely yet another warehouse mix-up from Mattel and this may very well be the Kmart case. One reseller had a few Q cases mixed in with an order for other cases.

Comment

I don't think its the Kmart case, but I guess we shall see

Comment

I don't think this is the Kmart case - the Kmart case is supposed to contain 3 Rip Clutchgoneski with gold metallic paint as part of the case assortment.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

D'oh...you're right. Maybe this is a case that was supposed to wait to be released after Kmart Day, so they could at least claim "first to market" for a week or two.

Comment

To answer some questions and/or offer more comments.

As far as I know it's not been found in retail stores - it was found in an eBay listing (and the cases have since been sold).

It probably should have been released after the Kmart Day but wasn't... when is first to market not first to market?

Assuming most Kmart stores get only one master carton (4 cases), there were more Ruka and Ichigo and Mildred Bylane and Guido/Luigi with shakers than Kmart ordered... hence the changes in case assortments/contents and these Cars being put in case Q.

Kmart won't be happy that more of these Cars have been released before the Kmart event... back for Kmart 5, I received the 8 Kmart Cars from a friend in Australia 6 weeks before the Kmart event... we'll hopefully know the Kmart assortment soon.

Comment

Working...
                X