Mia and Tia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mia and Tia

Okay I told you guys about my son and I collecting together, well now my 8 year old daughter wants in...on a limited basis. She only wants certain characters and right now that's the miata twins. What I need to know is what are all of the mia and tia variations? Anyone have a pic of them all together? And what are going to be the hardest for her to find?

There's a few, here's some I can think of..

Mia Tia chick hicks fans (came with hicks)
    Mia Tia mcqueen blue fans
    Mia Tia mcqueen red fans
    Mia Tia golden (think they came with bling mcqueen)
    Mia Tia dalmation
    Mia Tia nurses

I think the above are correct, I'm sure someone will correct if I'm wrong

Comment

Check out this article about Mia and Tia published on May 25, 2012:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...-sister-Tia%29

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The only other ones I can think of are the waitresses...

Here are our Mias and Tias...

Maybe one day Mattel will do the rest of them from Mater's Tall Tales.
        Last edited by bobbyjack; 10-03-2013, 11:17 AM.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Mater the greater.

Comment

I know it's off topic but Bobbyjack, Who is the green car next to Vern?

Comment

Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
              I know it's off topic but Bobbyjack, Who is the green car next to Vern?
              that's Milo, you can find him at the Final Lap series

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                Check out this article about Mia and Tia published on May 25, 2012:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...-sister-Tia%29
                Yeah I saw that article, it just hasn't been updated.

Aside from the ones mentioned here I know i have seen Mia and Tia show girls and Mia and Tia from elmaterdor on ebay at one time or another but i am not sure if they were customs or not

Comment

Originally posted by gtommec3 View Post

Aside from the ones mentioned here I know i have seen Mia and Tia show girls and Mia and Tia from elmaterdor on ebay at one time or another but i am not sure if they were customs or not
                  I believe the El Materdor ones were Disney Store, which I have only seen in like a 20 pack or something like that. The Show Girls do look like Mazda Miatas, but I don't think they are actually Mia and Tia since there are like 7 or 8 of them in the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by gtommec3 View Post

The twins haven't been re-released at all since the Cars 2 line began in 2011, so unless Chris missed something in the article then it should not need any updates as of the date it was written.

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
                      The twins haven't been re-released at all since the Cars 2 line began in 2011, so unless Chris missed something in the article then it should not need any updates as of the date it was written.
                      Okay thanks, I could have sworn that when I read the article the first time that it was missing the twins from Mater the Greater. My mistake.

I also did some more research and it appears that the twins I saw from El Materdor were from the Disney store and not Mattel and the "showgirl " mia and tia on ebay are not mia and tia at all.

Thanks everyone for the info and help

EDIT: looks like Ferris covered those points already lol

Comment

My daughter kept asking for them (we've only been collecting for about a year & a half), so I finally broke down and found the Movie Moments red versions for a decent price on eBay a few months back.

Comment

Working...
                        X