X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deluxe Mattel Frank!

Just saw this posted over on T5AD...

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2013/10/...-rise-in-2014/

Awesome news! Hope they rerelease Bessie too!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Awesome news! This will be great for those who have wanted Frank and haven't been able to find him or afford him... I paid $79 plus tax for one last summer for someone else.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

If this is true I for one am extremely excited!! Been trying to track down Frank for almost a year now and nobody seems to have one they are willing to part with!! Just PLEASE MATTEL dont make him a super chase!!

Comment

That's great for collectors who weren't able to get Frank, but in my opinion Frank won't be as special now.
        RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Excellent news!! We only managed to get a plastic one so very excited that we may get a diecast one after all.

Comment

Even though we already have a Frank I think many people will be happy to be able to finally get one for a reasonable price. Maybe I will get a second one for our younger son as well. If they now would only re-release those tractors as well.

Comment

How about this for a 10 pack... McQueen, Mater, Frank, and 7 Tractors?

I'm not saying we'll see it... but I would like to and I would buy one.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'd buy him in a 10 pack with 9 Francescos... great news to have a chance to get him in stores...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
                  I'd buy him in a 10 pack with 9 Francescos... great news to have a chance to get him in stores...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                  don't give mattel any ideas
                  this may be the target black Friday set lol

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    How about this for a 10 pack... McQueen, Mater, Frank, and 7 Tractors?

I'm not saying we'll see it... but I would like to and I would buy one.
                    that would be great
                    but I would bet there is a better chance of the SOTS set being re-released lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                      If this is true I for one am extremely excited!! Been trying to track down Frank for almost a year now and nobody seems to have one they are willing to part with!! Just PLEASE MATTEL dont make him a super chase!!
                      if he is hard to find (again) i'm sure that I or someone else will be able to find one for you

Comment

Working...
                      X