Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Cars are you going to try to purchase at the Kmart 10 event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I guess the question to ask is what cars are you going after- 2 RIPS, 1 Boost and 1 Lighting, 1 Mark Wheelson. If son gets a case we'll get 2 RIPS, the Mark Wheelson, and 2 Boosts.. We'll be set up to trade RIPS, Wheelsons and Boosts.. After getting the run around about whether my closing KMart is participating and hearing that some cases were already out we went this afternoon just to make sure they were not already out and got confirmation they will be having it tomorrow, found Waiter Maiter and Dracula Mater, then went to Walmart bust and and Target found a Mark Wheelson (yeah!!!)

Comment

Had to sneak away from work, but I picked up 10 Cars to do 2 mail-ins. Had a Kmart Birthday Club $5 off coupon, so it came to just over $37. I have already opened a Boost, a Ruka, and a Mildred so now I have those 3 carded for trade. I would have opened Rip, LMQ, and Mark Wheelson anyway. To get the mail-ins, I have to open a 2nd Mark, a Ruka, a 2nd Rip, and a 2nd LMQ. So I have to open 4 Cars that I normally wouldn't have to get 2 Muggsys and 2 JL Trucks. Not that bad of a trade off.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Bought 12 today, 1 extra of Rip to keep carded and Metallic McQueen to keep carded.

Comment

I bought nine today. Kept all of them in package. Already had the card backs just needed the receipt for one set of the mail-ins.
          RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

I bought enough for 11 mail ins so i'll be opening a lot of cars dadgum

Comment

I had voted 76-100 but ended up buying well over 100 Cars total as I agreed to try to help out a few more people than I originally anticipated... I've got a lot of Cars to open.

Thanks to a few PCD members who have offered to help me out with Chase Ruka and Mark Wheelsen.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

One of the local collectors I text back and forth with didn't find any Kmarts that had Cars today. It also didn't help that I hit his usual store either. So I was able to stop at my local store on the way home from work and picked him up a set. I used another Birthday Club Coupon to get $5 off. Had to buy 6 Cars, so at least I have a Carded Rip now and he gets his 5 for the mail-in. Got him an envelope too while I was there so he can mail his cardbacks. I was able to put 10 cardbacks into the one Kmart is selling for 34 cents.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I had voted for 10...ended up getting 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                    I had voted for 10...ended up getting 15.
                    Same here.

Comment

Working...
                    X