Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars spotted in 2014 packaging (running list)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that Trike... thanks for sharing your photo, wintermelon.

Any chance we can see the back of the card?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      I like that Trike... thanks for sharing your photo, wintermelon.

Any chance we can see the back of the card?
      1.jpg

This is the best i can do for now. Should be able to send better pictures in a week or two.

Comment

Many thanks for the picture of the back of the card, wintermelon... we appreciate seeing it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Has there been any word on what other racers besides N2oCola? I think I'm mostly excited for those.
          Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Not exactly 2014 packaging, but definitely new. At Fred Meyer I found on the top storage shelf, (above the pegs), some Lenticulars which seem reserved for Christmas. There were seemingly 3 cases worth of cars consisting of Ramone, White Walls Lightning, Nitroade, RPM and Leak Less.

RPM and Leak Less were by far in the minority, seemingly 2 per case each. These lenticulars are slightly more expensive than normal cars at $5.99 ea. so I only picked up Leak Less and RPM.

Last edited by Branfrog; 10-14-2013, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
              Has there been any word on what other racers besides N2oCola? I think I'm mostly excited for those.
              the info i have might be outdated but i was last told that
              n2o, shiny wax, fiber fuel , spear o mint, no stall and leakless/sidewall is making a return

Comment

Lenticular Cars are a pox upon our society!

Comment

if the jeff crew chief combo is accurate...looks like there is 15 of those. I don't think were going to see all the crew chiefs this coming year either. Hopefully the ones that have had a limited release (Carla, Francesco and Miguel's crew chiefs) as well as the unreleased ones are in there.

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
                    spear o mint

It's "Sparemint".

Comment

the info i have might be outdated but i was last told that
                      n2o, shiny wax, fiber fuel , spear o mint, no stall and leakless/sidewall is making a return
                      Thank you for the reply. That would be good for us, we are missing a few of those.
                      Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

From past years, any guess as to when the 2014 poster/announcement will be? November?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3237[/ATTACH]

This is the best i can do for now. Should be able to send better pictures in a week or two.
                          Why does a "Francesco fan souvenir seller" from Porto Corsa have US flags? Is this another Convoy Bros Chick Hicks flags lack of attention to detail error?

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                            Why does a "Francesco fan souvenir seller" from Porto Corsa have US flags? Is this another Convoy Bros Chick Hicks flags lack of attention to detail error?
                            It would appear so. I did a little freeze frame on the movie and there are certainly no US flags.

Comment

I didn't win the auction for the Deluxe Nelson Blindspot... Winning bid was $34.56 plus shipping... I stopped at $16.59 plus shipping.

Hopefully we see Nelson Blindspot soon.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3236[/ATTACH]

add this into the running list
                                Nice one! And the fact it's already carded means it's already been produced and we should see it in a case soon.
                                Last edited by PopeMobile; 10-21-2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X