Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars2 spoilers - please post in this thread (Don't read if you don't want to know)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars2 spoilers - please post in this thread (Don't read if you don't want to know)

If you've seen the movie (or trailers) and you'd like to add comments, please post them in this thread.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Random thoughts

My grandchildren and I and even my wife liked the movie... a lot...

Francesco - I definitely see Chick Hicks attitude...

Lightning McQueen's Race Team - I definitely have a more favorable impression of and appreciation for the Radiator Springs Cars with the 95 logo on them.

I liked the movie in 3-D... I definitely did not catch everything that was going on in the movie.

Having seen all the trailers and read several of the books, I had a pretty good idea of what to look for... My grandchildren had not read the books, but did recognize the "Eiffel Tire" from the GeoTrax playset.

I'd love to see Lights and Sounds versions of all 3 announcers: Brent Mustangburger, Darrell Cartrip, and David Hobbscap.

Not many additional racers.

The Pope/Popemobile and the Queen are awesome... going to be great looking and popular Cars.

I've never seen so many Lemons in my life... I can see a 10 Lemon boxed set in the future...

Lots of action... the racing is secondary...

I definitely did not have the proper pronunciations for Raoul Caroule and Tomber (pronounced Toom bay).

The critics may not have liked it, but we did...
    Last edited by cac1959; 06-25-2011, 02:02 AM.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
    X