Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Sent the Card Backs to Mattel Yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone Sent the Card Backs to Mattel Yet?

Has Anyone Sent the Card Backs to Mattel Yet? I am going to do it tomorrow. Hopefully, I will get the cars soon. How about you?
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

We dropped ours off at the post office yesterday.

Comment

I'm sending mine off tomorrow.

Comment

I won't be able to mail mine until Wednesday, but they are sealed and ready to go.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I will start opening tonight and work on getting them out by Friday... It is almost mind boggling to think I am going to be opening 100 singles... Going to have to wrap almost all of them in bubble wrap as soon as I open the blister

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I sent my first five away today. Chris, you can remove the card, but leave the car in the blister instead of wrapping them all up. That is what I've done with the ones I've opened so far. Most of them still have a layer of paper from the card covering the open side.

Comment

Do you have to print the form and can you drop it in the blue mailbox or do you have to take it in , thanks

Comment

Yes you have to print the form, as you have to attach part of it to the outside of the envelope and put the rest of it in the envelope with the card backs. Yes you can drop it in the blue box.

Just make sure you put enough postage on them, mine took 86 cents.
                Last edited by gtommec3; 10-21-2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                  I sent my first five away today. Chris, you can remove the card, but leave the car in the blister instead of wrapping them all up. That is what I've done with the ones I've opened so far. Most of them still have a layer of paper from the card covering the open side.
                  Great idea, Darren...thank you.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I sent 10 mail ins today
                    and I have received both order confirmations via e-mail

Comment

Sent them off this morning. One set of 5, all on one receipt. There were other items on the receipt also. I paid online via credit card last night. Got the order confirmation email this morning.

Comment

We mailed our in this morning as well. Hope the turn around is as quick as Ivan was. Looking forward to these!

Comment

I got my confirmation email when I ordered 2 sets back on the 8th of October, but haven't mailed in the cardbacks yet. Not sure on the postage and have to go to the Post Office tomorrow to send an international package anyway. It says item is backordered until October 30th anyway.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                            I got my confirmation email when I ordered 2 sets back on the 8th of October, but haven't mailed in the cardbacks yet. Not sure on the postage and have to go to the Post Office tomorrow to send an international package anyway. It says item is backordered until October 30th anyway.
                            What item is backordered?

Comment

I mailed mine last night.

Comment

Working...
                              X