Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Sent the Card Backs to Mattel Yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMQ702 - The RS John Lassetire and Muggsy Liftsome's are back ordered.
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

2 co-workers helped me out by letting me use their names and addresses... those 50 cardbacks go out in 2 envelopes tomorrow... I am still going to open another 50 to 75 Cars in the next few days... waiting for a couple of trades to arrive in the mail.

I never knew opening so many Cars in one evening could wear me out like it was... while I like to think of myself as still young like Lightning McQueen, truth is I'm a lot like Doc Hudson - done racing and heading towards retirement.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I sent 20 cardbacks in via Priority Mail by 10am on Saturday, and Mattel sent me this email this morning:

Hello John,

We thought you would like to know that your order has been received and is being
        processed. We'll send another email with shipping information when this order ships.

Description
        Qty Price Tax Total Order Date

special shipping and handling
        1 $14.00 $0.00 $14.00 10/09/2013

October Kmart Cars Promo
        4 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 10/09/2013

Mattel Consumer Relations Team

NOTE: My credit card was charged the $14.00 a little over 2 hours after receiving the email.

Comment

Did your cardbacks match your receipts?

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
          I sent 20 cardbacks in via Priority Mail by 10am on Saturday, and Mattel sent me this email this morning:

Hello John,

We thought you would like to know that your order has been received and is being
          processed. We'll send another email with shipping information when this order ships.

Description
          Qty Price Tax Total Order Date

special shipping and handling
          1 $14.00 $0.00 $14.00 10/09/2013

October Kmart Cars Promo
          4 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 10/09/2013

Mattel Consumer Relations Team

NOTE: My credit card was charged the $14.00 a little over 2 hours after receiving the email.

Comment

My cardbacks matched the UPC codes on my receipt. Cost me $2.58 to send 10 cardbacks in a 34 cent padded envelope.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
              Did your cardbacks match your receipts?

Yes. Although I am now tempted to try the other scenario to see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
                Yes. Although I am now tempted to try the other scenario to see what happens.
                I have sent in 10 mail ins that were delivered today
                3 of the 10 mail ins were sent with cards that did not match the receipt
                I will let you all know if they are accepted or rejected by mattel
                I have not received a processed e-mail yet
                they must be backed up now that submissions are coming in

Comment

Working...
                X