More Photos of Frosty in his Target Carton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Photos of Frosty in his Target Carton

Went back to pick up those I left behind from yesterday and scored two cases that were out back of the store. There are 12 to a case. check out the stickers on side of box it says "Cars Comic Con'

DSC06375.jpgDSC06376.jpgDSC06377.jpgDSC06378.jpgDSC06380.jpg

Great photos, Jeaks... thanks for sharing them with us.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Amazing find !!

Comment

great find and more baby cases like the german promo cars came in
        I still find it funny that target in the US and target in Australia are not related

Comment

I have one of those boxes, carslover... I only have one of the promo singles so far though... and I may have a box from Germany for when TRU first got the Metallic Raoul Caroule... it's more fun to look at the Cars than the boxes though.

And while Target in the US and Target in Australia are not related, Target in the US and Target in Canada are related (Target US bought the Canadian chain Zellers).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

If there's a waiting list, I'd like be on it for 1. It would be a nice addition to have one of these for our collection if there's any available. We still don't have the frosty 1.0 lol.
            Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Thanks for the additional pics Jeaks. Still no sign nor any word on the East Coast getting them, but there are a number of eyes and ears waiting to find out or spot them in store! Targets around here barely have ANY cars merchandise these days, it will be a welcome sight to see the pegs filled with these!!!

Comment

I guess I need a silver Frosty too for our silver Car collection.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Awesome find!

Comment

Working...
                  X