Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any Cars that you find yourself always buying when you see them in stores?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any Cars that you find yourself always buying when you see them in stores?

The hunt for new Cars in stores is exciting when we find something new, and frustrating when we don't... sometimes we compensate by buying on eBay or trading with others... it seems to me that one of the ways I can speed up the process of finding a new Car in a store is to buy on eBay or trade with a friend... and then even though I have it I will still buy it when I see it in a store.

Which Cars do you find yourself always buying when you see them in a store even though you already have them? In my case it's Chase Cars and Rip Clutchgoneski... as of this weekend I've now left Dracula Mater and Waiter Mater in stores... but this morning I found that the local Walmart had set out a new case and I bought Wingo with Flames, RPM #64, and Rip Clutchgoneski... Rip was so hard to find... but now I'm not leaving him behind... I have no idea how many Rip I have now... I've used several as prizes for PCD contests.

Looking forward to your answers.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I would take any RIP but to date have only ever seen 1 RIP on a peg. I have found 2 Ruka which I snatched and 1 Ichigo. I wouldn't say I take any Chase car cause not all Chase cars are that valuable or highly sought after (i.e. Becky Wheelin, Officer Murakarmi, and even Francesca I leave on the shelf). If I ever saw a superchase I would take them.

Comment

We tend to always get the 'bad boys' (Tuners) when we see them.. this is simply because they come in handy for trades as theres always someone after a 'bad boy'. We have only seen two Rips in store and we got one to keep spare incase our played with one gets damaged.
      We often get Chase Cars when we see them.

We used to buy alot of Cars when we saw them but have cut back on that now (mainly because being in the UK there's not much to trade for, Unless you trade state side then you can but the states are usually so far ahead they don't need what we have in the UK)

Will wait and see what 2014 brings in the way of Cars and decide then what we double up on.

Comment

It would be Tuners for me as well, it probably has to do with the high eBay prices these were selling at when we started collecting and were looking for them...

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
          It would be Tuners for me as well, it probably has to do with the high eBay prices these were selling at when we started collecting and were looking for them...
          They shot up in price in 2012 because no tuners were released that year - so demand exceeded supply. In 2013 they were plentiful so prices have come back down.

Comment

it would have to be rip, sherrif,, flo, any chase or super chase car and any other car that was hard to come by for me like Leland turbo, I have only found him twice

Comment

I get maybe half the Rips I see. I normally don't pass up Chase Cars, but I've left a few Francescas. Also have left quite a few Deluxe Chase Francesco Fan Maters.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I will always buy any Rips or any Super Chase cars that I see in a store. I have only once seen a Rip that I did not buy. I'm not sure why I didn't buy it.

Comment

Rips, Chases, and Super Chases.
                  Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                  X