Finish line frenzy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finish line frenzy

I've never seen this before, is this new?

IMAG0120.jpg
    IMAG0121.jpg
    Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Not new...been around for quite a while! Some have found on clearance a while back. I never picked one up but i would like that lmq!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
      Not new...been around for quite a while! Some have found on clearance a while back. I never picked one up but i would like that lmq!!
      Let me know if u need my help
      Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

I got Raoul CaRoule because it was on sale.
        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

There are 2 variations of the Lightning McQueen Finish Line Frenzy game:

Toys R US got the version with Gold Flames - it came out at $19.99 but was cut to $9.98 on clearance.

Other stores got the version with Silver Flames - I believe it started at $14.99... I bought several at Meijer on clearance and have offered them as prizes.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            There are 2 variations of the Lightning McQueen Finish Line Frenzy game:

Toys R US got the version with Gold Flames - it came out at $19.99 but was cut to $9.98 on clearance.

Other stores got the version with Silver Flames - I believe it started at $14.99... I bought several at Meijer on clearance and have offered them as prizes.
            Is the silver flames version the same as the puzzle car? They look similar

Comment

The Finish Line Frenzy with Silver Flames is not identical to the one from the puzzle... I'll try to do comparison photos this weekend.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

bought one to get the car but the actual 'finish line' part is tat of the lowest quality - ended up in the bin very quickly

Comment

As lame as it sounds and looks, it seems like it would be fun for kids. Is it not?

I picked up two over the last year, but haven't given it to my son yet. The idea of just hurling your cars through the opening seems like he would like it at 3 1/2.

Comment

Can anyone still get these or the puzzle cars on clearance at Big Lots or anywhere else?

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
                      Can anyone still get these or the puzzle cars on clearance at Big Lots or anywhere else?
                      I have them if you need them, your inbox is full

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
                          As lame as it sounds and looks, it seems like it would be fun for kids. Is it not?

I picked up two over the last year, but haven't given it to my son yet. The idea of just hurling your cars through the opening seems like he would like it at 3 1/2.
                          My grandson and I played it several times... We used pegwarmers when we played it - played it on the dining room table.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
                            I have them if you need them, your inbox is full

Ozziemum let me know if there are any of the puzzles Carlos can't help you with. The big lots stores around me are flooded with all four of them for $5.00 each.

Comment

Gtommec3 - thanks so much! I may take you up on that.

Comment

Working...
                              X