Frosty signing & appearance in Sydney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frosty signing & appearance in Sydney

For those of you interested in the Frosty event at Target today, here are a few pics.

Some of you may know Jan Thomas from the PCD Facebook page - we both managed to make it to the event & meet in person for the first time!

Photo 1: The queue starting to form behind us
    image.jpg

Photo 2: Photocards available when you went to meet Frosty
    image.jpg

Photo 3: Frosty signing autographs
    image.jpg

Photo 4: My kids meet Frosty
    image.jpg

Photo 5: Jan & I with Frosty
    image.jpg

We were about 3rd in the queue & Target had The diecast available for everyone to purchase at the event. He also signed the photo cards for everyone too.

Ozziemum

Looks like a great time! Congrats

Comment

you and your kids look like you really had a good time

Comment

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing OzzieMum!

Was there a limit on how many Frostys you could buy?

Comment

Fantastic. Congrats to you

Comment

Wow, must be awesome

Comment

Fillmore1234 - not too sure, I brought some with me & got the kids one each. I didn't ask for more than that to allow others to purchase since we were at the front queue. I think they had plenty there though. I do have some for trade.

Here's another pic of my son posted on Frosty's Facebook page ��

image.jpg

Comment

Many thanks for sharing your event experience with us, OzzieMum... It looks like it was a well-run, organized event... the smiles are priceless...

Again, thank you for sharing your photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Awesome EVENT!! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I wish they had things like that in the US.
                    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Great pics Ozziemum. if the weather wasnt so terrible my son & i would have made the trip too.
                      Noticed in pic 4 there is a Frosty 1.0 on the table. Were they selling them too?

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
                        I wish they had things like that in the US.
                        Kenny, you do.
                        Kmart day special cases, mail aways promo, SDCC, D23, not mention getting just about all releases of Cars for the year at a reasonable price.
                        We don't even have a Disney Store in Australia.
                        We have this one event a year that is just on the East Coast of Australia only. I would gladly swap events with you!

Comment

I know, but I would really like to get a signed Frosty.
                          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
                            I know, but I would really like to get a signed Frosty.
                            Well, I know how you feel. I'm in Australia and would have had to trade for a signed Frosty if it wasn't for a good friend. Unfortunately these signing sessions took place about 3500km from me and Frosty is not coming to my side of the country at all.

Comment

I'm glad you have a friend helping you out, Flash... I think many of us have no idea about the size of Australia... I had to do a conversion to see that it's over 2100 miles - about the same distance as it is for me in eastern Indiana to drive out to LA (California).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                              X