Looks unreal Ozziemum, great pics!

I can't believe I missed this!

Which Target in Sydney was it held at?

Comment

Originally posted by cheekyage View Post
      Looks unreal Ozziemum, great pics!

I can't believe I missed this!

Which Target in Sydney was it held at?
      Cheekyage - it was held at Target Burwood. If you have facebook, register on Mark Winterbottom's facebook page. He eluded to more pre-Sydney 500 event appearances (are you going to that too?). I know last year he came to Penrith and I missed that too, but it was during the week which is why I had no idea. Keep posted for future appearances

gaxreis - Yes, there is a "Frosty 1.0" on the table - well spotted! That was something I got signed for a good friend =P

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
        Cheekyage - it was held at Target Burwood. If you have facebook, register on Mark Winterbottom's facebook page. He eluded to more pre-Sydney 500 event appearances (are you going to that too?). I know last year he came to Penrith and I missed that too, but it was during the week which is why I had no idea. Keep posted for future appearances
        Thanks for the info OzzieMum!

Yes - I am going to the Sydney 500
        How about yourself?

It would be cool if Frosty had a special Cars stand!

Comment

@cheekyage - Yep I'll be there at Sydney 500. Last year they gave away Frosty's. wonder if they'll do the same this year with the Silver Frosty. Looking forward to the Disney Pixar Fun Zone again - the kids had a ball getting their pics taken with Mack & LMQ. I'd love to see a full sized Frosty car (not his actual V8 car) there!!

Comment

That is so cool!

I wish they had events like that here - maybe some day (though I doubt it)

Comment

Working...
            X