• released case f 2-pack

-3x Sheriff/sarge
    -2x jeff gorvette/john lassetire
    -2x bob cutlass/darell cartrip
    -2x chick hicks/transburry juice
    -3x sputter stop/gasprin

Bad case for old collectors!
    My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Not a horrible Case, but definitely not a good one for all the people complaining that there are "no new Cars" being released this year. This'll just add to their fuel.

Nice to see Sputter Stop, Gasprin, and Transberry Juice get rereleased!

Comment

Oh my... A case of Movie Moments with 0 new Cars...

While I am glad to see that this case has been released, I agree with you, lavictdoukarai - this is not a good case for those of us who have been collecting for several years...

Sarge is now with Sheriff and not Fillmore.
      Gasprin is now with Sputter Stop and not Tow Cap
      Chick with Transberry Juice - it makes no sense to me... unless Chick caused TJ to spin out.

I honestly think I may only buy the Sarge/Sheriff 2 pack, because I collect them on everything...

How hard would it have been to include Tach O Mint with plastic tires?

Looking forward to finding out the numbers for each Car in each 2 pack so we can add them to the 2014 Checklist by Series.

Many thanks for sharing your picture.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Mattel is making it easy for me to not buy any new Cars. Guess we got pretty spoiled on the Uncle Topolino's band case.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Even if they aren't new, 3 of them are new configurations and at least as my opinion, look pretty sweet together! Not sure if I'll get all of these but they look great on the shelf!

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Originally posted by DjB View Post
            Even if they aren't new, 3 of them are new configurations and at least as my opinion, look pretty sweet together! Not sure if I'll get all of these but they look great on the shelf!
            It's good to see someone who still has faith that 2014 will be a good year for Cars. It's baffling to see how spoiled everyone has gotten with their expectations this year.

Comment

most of these would be new to me...but I'm very selective as to which ones I want to buy. To be honest, we only have 3 of the above cars: Sarge, Darryl and Jeff.

The only pack for sure that I would be picking up would be the Jeff/John pack.

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                It's good to see someone who still has faith that 2014 will be a good year for Cars. It's baffling to see how spoiled everyone has gotten with their expectations this year.
                i'm not sure why it is baffling to have hoped mattel might have largely avoided repeats from 2013 (with the obvious main characters that will always be available) next year - even if there weren't that many new cars then there is a big enough back catalogue to have kept repeats to an absolute minimum

i do accept this was probably a naive view, though

Comment

Some of them are confusing. Did Sputter Stop have anything to do with Gasprin? The same for Chick Hicks and Transberry Juice. Fillmore and Sarge would have been a better fit. I like them, though they will be bought.
                  Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I'm not sure why so many are complaining. These haven't been labeled as "Movie Moments" since the latest card redesign. They're just 2-packs of Cars from the same theme.

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
                      I'm not sure why so many are complaining. These haven't been labeled as "Movie Moments" since the latest card redesign. They're just 2-packs of Cars from the same theme.
                      I see what you mean.
                      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                      X