• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Your Goal for Cars in 2014?

My goal is:

3 of each single

2 of each deluxe

2 of each 2-Pack

I might buy more than this for certain characters or to open, but this is my major goal. What's yours?
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

I'm going to buy all new never-released cars and extras of the really cool releases, such as Lizzie.
    RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

2 Each of all new or new to me
      Maybe a couple extra if something really good comes along like Frank!

Comment

2 of each new single, one to open and one to keep carded.

2 of each new 2 pack containing at least one new Car - one to open and one to keep carded.

Multiple Chase Cars including one to open.

Multiple new Deluxe - one to open and one to keep carded.

Re-releases of characters that I collect (Lizzie, Sheriff, Sarge, Mater, etc...)

Unibody upgrades such as Chuck Choke Cables.
        Re-releases of Cars previously only available on international cardback such as Chuck Choke Cables.

I will also probably buy the new Neon series Cars.

I don't anticipate buying as many 2014 Cars as I did 2013 Cars but we'll see.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

not to get hacked off when I cant find ought and not to get really hacked off with all you ,mericans when you show us all what you have

Comment

Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
            I'm going to buy all new never-released cars and extras of the really cool releases, such as Lizzie.
            Sounds very much like my plan.

Comment

to resist the urge to buy any 2014 cars

Comment

To play catch up on all the cars I've missed ,hopefully there's still some left out there

Comment

to find at least 3 of each of the new cars and desirable repeats

Comment

I plan to buy any car that I don't already have unless it is a minor change. For example, I have Acer already and don't plan to buy Acer with headset. I will also pick up extras of the more desireable cars for trading or when friends ask me to pick something up for them if I see it.

Comment

Working...
                    X