Is the Cars Market Declining by You?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
    haha I never knew where Becky appeared in the movie, but yeah I want the haulers and teams finished, but I'd love it if every single car that was in the movie even 1 second was made :P but thats just me.
    Touche, I like background cars. But before they make them, Finish what you started.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Ferris is right, The reason the 2013 SC cars dropped in value is because, they were found at retail. Casual people were undercutting eachothers prices, driving the prices down by their own selves. When cases are only sold to dealers like seweasy etc, they almost collude and mess with the supply to get the intended price.

Once trike is found at retail, it will drop to 15-17 dollars like the rest at retail do.

Comment

Originally posted by iopl3887 View Post
        Touche, I like background cars. But before they make them, Finish what you started.
        been saying that to Mattel under my breath for a long time.
        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
          haha I never knew where Becky appeared in the movie, but yeah I want the haulers and teams finished, but I'd love it if every single car that was in the movie even 1 second was made :P but thats just me.
          Becky Wheelin is actually in the movie 4 or 5 times. Pixar was really good at reusing the same models over and over again in Cars 2. I have screenshots of her appearances somewhere..

Comment

Another thing I've noticed is the amount of counterfeits being made now has jumped significantly - especially with the haulers and superchase cars. Do a search on ebay and you will see ever hauler available - and many aren't even close to what the vehicle was in the movie. But these continue to sell cause they are cheaper than the real thing. Overall I think it hurts us Cars collectors.
            Last edited by PopeMobile; 01-07-2014, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
              Another thing I've noticed is the amount of counterfeits being made now has jumped significantly - especially with the haulers and superchase cars. Do a search on ebay and you will see ever hauler available - and many aren't even close to what the vehicle was in the movie. But these continue to see cause they are cheaper than the real thing. Overall I think it hurts us Cars collectors.
              I've seen those on ebay, they're too boxy looking on their cabs to ever fit with the real authentic mattel haulers. While the decals on all of them are nice, its just not the same. Last time I looked on there the guy who was making them was doing one of the buyers choice for $100, that was just one.
              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Working...
              X