No announcement yet.

Cars Neon Racers - they're here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've seen the dedicated pegs, so I think it's a good bet we will see more.

Comment

• Originally posted by iopl3887 View Post
      Still haven't found any since the start of them.
      I am completely guessing here, but maybe Target realized there was a huge distribution problem with these and decided to pull them all back till they get it ironed out?!?!

Comment

• I do believe they have sent them all to the UK. Every store here has them.
        Not a few but loads and loads. Bad news is they are as much as £7.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
          I am completely guessing here, but maybe Target realized there was a huge distribution problem with these and decided to pull them all back till they get it ironed out?!?!
          "Hmph.. What are these?"

"Not sure"

"Ehh, Don't put them on the shelves then"

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

FYI folks are starting to find Neons at Target again..supposedly some have reported seeing pegs dedicated to them near the regular singles.
            Thanks for the info, Jim...glad to see these are back. Or maybe they never were gone? Maybe it was just the end cap and then maybe a while after they would order some more and peg them near the regular singles.
            -Steve
            AKA Tmremote

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmremote View Post
              Thanks for the info, Jim...glad to see these are back. Or maybe they never were gone? Maybe it was just the end cap and then maybe a while after they would order some more and peg them near the regular singles.
              worse thing would be they actually hang them where new regular singles would go, thats what WM is doing with the regulars where the Tokyo toons are or were supposed to hang on their pegs
              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

FYI folks are starting to find Neons at Target again..supposedly some have reported seeing pegs dedicated to them near the regular singles.
                no sign of them at my target again

Comment

• Jinzo on CTT: "After seeing the "Revision" for the Cars aisle, the Neon cars are back on the pegs. I scanned it today along with the 4 pack and now they say "ACTIVE" which means we should get them back in. It didn't tell me anything under instocks currently. As soon as I know, I'll keep you guys updated.

In summary Neons went from "DISCONTINUED" to "ACTIVE" = Should get them in again. :-D Wonder if they'll have additional Cars... hmn...."
                  -Steve
                  AKA Tmremote

Comment

• Australia has neons!

3 Toyworld stores put a case each out on the weekend and they have all sold out in 3 days!

Sign in many woolworths saying that they are coming soon on their own peg too.

I got 4 from one store and 2 from another. Just missing Shu.

Comment

• I just want to pass on some info I picked up yesterday ... stopped in a Target and asked a friendly employee for info on the Neon Cars. He took the magic gun and scanned them to report there were none, and I was fine with that, but I then asked if he knew when they might come in. He then pushed a few more keys on the gun and told me that the would be in on Tuesday!! I was taken back by his response. Typically, Target employees always claim "we never know whats coming or when." So either they have not been telling the truth or they now have a new capabilitly. When I expressed my surprise about knowing when they were coming, he said "we can normally see 2 or 3 trucks ahead." So with all of us anxiously awaiting info on the reappearance of the Neons ... I thought you all might like to know what I found out!! Keep your eyes peeled this week!!!!!!

Comment

• I read a post somewhere (don't recall where) from a week or two ago that said they were expected back on the shelves on 4/22, so this seems to add some more validity to that date.

Comment

• Posted on the PCD Facebook page... a new shipment of Neon Racers has appeared at a California Target store... keep checking...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Hi, does anybody know if a Neon Francesco and Carla Veloso exist ????

Comment

• They do not as far as we know. The word is that these are being clearanced and that we won't even get the Shu Todoroki single.

Comment

Working...
                              X