• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think It's time I watched Incredibles 1 lol

Comment

does anyone know if mater will be in it? or who will be voicing mcqueen

Comment

Disney is expecting to make a lot more money from Cars 3 and Incredibles 2 from merchandising rather than ticket sales. Just like they have done with Cars 2, Planes, and Planes 2. My son loves watching the Incredibles and I know if they release this in the next 2 years, I'll be getting a set of action figures.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

if that is the case (and i tend to agree) it suggests we'll get a mess of a film like cars 2, where as many characters are thrown into the mix with the sole intention of selling merchandise

now, i guess, from a collectors point of view this is good news but doesn't fill me with much hope that the film will be any good

Comment

You're right, boogity. It looks like a long road ahead!

Comment

Can't wait!!

Comment

according to t5ad you might have to - it's due out in 2018!

Comment

Is it blasphemy to post here saying I'm looking forward much more to Incredibles 2 and Finding Dory?

Comment

no I think they will both be great

Comment

imo the great thing about cars is the self confidence of LM and how he rounded out as a person thru both movies. in contrast the main character of planes is just the opposite. ...rant over, looking forward to number 3 lol.
                      ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

I agree dusty wasn't much of a character

Comment

With Carsland and the building of another one in Orlando naturally another movie will come out. I wouldn't be surprised if we get to a Cars 5. They are going to have to keep pushing out movies, direct to video, shorts, etc.

Comment

Cool, there's a CarsLand coming to DisneyWorld, huh? It's about time. Ironically, I'm much closer to Anaheim, though. My wife went there when she was a kid and her whole family has this annoying habit of thinking, "I've been to _____ already, so I NEVER need to ever go again," which of course extends to spouses (and I'm never been to Disneyland). I'm not a massive Disney fan, but I've made it clear that if she won't agree to go back to Disneyland in the next few years, I'm going alone and she can just cope with that. I so badly want to stand in the middle of Cars Land it drives me nuts to know it's there and there's no timeframe for me getting to see it myself...
                            Always looking for new Sarge stuff!

Comment

Working...
                            X