Aldi Easter ad - starts April 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aldi Easter ad - starts April 2

Looks like they're getting Cars in for Easter again.

https://www.aldi.us/en/weekly-specia...nster-jam-car/

Thanks for the heads up, odisn! Hopefully I'll get a chance to look at a few Aldi stores and will find Cars I don't have.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Sweet!

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Thanks for letting us know, odisn!

Comment

Just found 2 Trike Feldman at Aldi in Blaine, MN. No joke!

Comment

Originally posted by e.davies1 View Post
            Awesome find, e.davies1! I will be trying to check our Aldi as often as I can... wish I could take off Wednesday to go look, but with moving I've taken as much time as I can.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by e.davies1 View Post
              I guess this confirms the cases to Aldi are U and V!!! AMAZINGGGGG FIND!
              -Steve
              AKA Tmremote

Comment

You may want to confirm the date. The Aldi near me in RI has an advertisement in the local newspaper that says the sale starts TODAY 03/30/2014.

Comment

Great finds already!!

If anyone can help me out with a Trike if found at Aldi's I would greatly appreciate it! Only one Aldi's near me and cannot get to it until Tues!

Comment

I went to Aldi, and found a Trike....very happy to be adding it to the collection. Looks like what they got was a mixed bag. There are about 8 cars per case they have, and no consistency from store to store. Good luck!

Comment

Wow...can't wait! Maybe I'll get my first SC find in the wild!!!
                      -Steve
                      AKA Tmremote

Comment

Good luck everyone! I am also looking for a trike. If anyone has one extra, my trade list is in my sig. ;-)
                        Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Just stopped at a local Aldi. Found case u...guess it's time to hunt for the SC!! There was one Carla flames, two Magen's, two Kings. There was only two trays, only one had cars.
                          -Steve
                          AKA Tmremote

Comment

I think they are all from Case V. It's just Aldi repacks the cases into the trays. And there's no designated assortment for the trays. It's just whatever they stick in them. So far I've hit 3 stores, all the trays were full of Cars. Two stores had 5 trays with 1 Trike per store and no Megan Carrar. Third store had 3 Trikes & 1 Megan.

Comment

Nothing Easter related at my Aldi's today. Will be going back on Wednesday, so I hope I didn't miss anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X