No announcement yet.

Cars - Lost and Found

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am learning to be careful about purchasing and trading for loose cars that I don't intend to be played with. So far both have cost a fair amount of money, and I've lost them both!!! yikes. I'll find them eventually, I hope, I very much hope neither ended up in the trash somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      I found a set of 3 Cars yesterday while at the old house... Chase Becky Wheelin', Chase Officer Murakarmi, and Super Chase Flash.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to find Cars at the new house... looking forward to hanging my display cases, getting a few new bookcases or putting up shelves, and filling them all... The collection is definitely more enjoyable when I can actually see the Cars and not look at boxes and totes filled with Cars (and Planes).
      Sounds like your biglots haul from a few months ago!!! :-D

Comment

Nice, cac1959! I have had a few cars go missing for a few days before, they had always turned up in the end though.

Comment

I also found this box:

This originally contained a full case of the second to last Final Lap singles case (Target exclusive)... I'd since combined one set of each of the last 2 Final Lap singles cases in the box.

thats so hilarious and cool, I never got all the final lap cars, still working to get them.
          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

I've only ever lost my original quido that came with Luigi/Tractor in the 3 pack, I ended up getting the pitcrew Guido to replace him, but then a short time later.. my original Guido turned up! I found him under the couch, figured my cats must of knocked him under there sometime, they like swatting at anything on the floor :P

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
              figured my cats must of knocked him under there sometime, they like swatting at anything on the floor :P
              Lol we have to watch our cat as she picks up things the size of Guido and will run off and hide them! Luckily she hasn't picked any Cars up yet but we have found numerous small plastic farm animals (chickens/cats etc) in her bed haha

Nice finds Chris, bet it's a pleasant suprise finding Cars you forgot you had

Comment

I also found this box:

This originally contained a full case of the second to last Final Lap singles case (Target exclusive)... I'd since combined one set of each of the last 2 Final Lap singles cases in the box.

You willing to sell Swift Alternator? It's on my wants list.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

That's a pretty good eye. I can make out some of them but I sure cant tell that Swift Alternator is in the group.

Comment

out of the final laps I also need Swift Alternator and Derek "Decals" Dobbs

Comment

I found a few more Cars Sunday as I finished getting my collection... it's going to take some time to get things put away and see what all I have.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Lost without any hope to be found:
                        Rescue Squad Mater from DVD
                        Red (bought replacement)
                        Funny both of them disappeared at the same time, must've been a fire somewhere...
                        Lost but always reappears:
                        Dr. Feel Bad
                        The monster trucks get played the most, this is the only one that takes short vacations...

Comment

Well, I can now officially say I have some lost and found!! We were cleaning up some things in my son's room, including his over stuffed closet. I can across a mysterious box ... we had no idea what was in it ... turns out it was a box of minty on card Pit Row Launchers from back in the day! I have posted them in with my trade post so I can help anyone who might be interested in them!! Not sure why I put them in there, but my lost and found could be your gain. I know there are a lot of folks that love the pit row launchers as much as my kids used too.

Comment

Just a few minutes ago we found Sponsorless LMQ at the bottom of my son's hamper...he was only missing for about 24 hours.

Comment

Sadly, I don't think we have any found stories. We lost a David Hobbscapp without headset and a few others that have been replaced. I somehow managed to lose a carded Queen, Funny car Mater and Taia Decotura. I'm sure they will turn up one day.

Comment

have lost guido and luigi many times, only to be found in the seat cushions multiple times.
                                ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

Working...
                                X