No announcement yet.

Cars - Lost and Found

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just found my open Dinoco Helicopter and Corporal Kim.

Still lost - my 4 World of Cars team sets - Leak Less, No Stall, Shiny Wax, and Spare Mint - the vertical style ones.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Also still lost - too many other Cars to count...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Good luck on finding them!
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        I just found my open Dinoco Helicopter and Corporal Kim.

Still lost - my 4 World of Cars team sets - Leak Less, No Stall, Shiny Wax, and Spare Mint - the vertical style ones.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Also still lost - too many other Cars to count...
        This is kind of a fun topic, and am enjoying everyone's hidden gold. We definitely have seen some leave us and then return. We let Mason play with most of everything we get. A couple that I remember is cartney braken's lightning bolt, and Ferrari fans wig coming up missing. I'm sure there are others. I this all reminds me of the feeling when you put on an old coat and find cash in the pocket
        Last edited by All4Mase; 06-15-2014, 07:42 PM.
        Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Opened a box labeled "Non-Cars diecasts" this morning... In the box were also 7 Cars:

4 Chase The King with "Chick Hicks Champion" Piston Cup
          1 Chase Chick Hicks with "The King Champion" Piston Cup
          2 Chase Chick Hicks with "Chick Hicks Champion" Piston Cup

Still looking for my World of Cars Team sets... those are going to be expensive to buy again if I can't find them.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

sweet finds chris,I'm sure they'll show up for you

Comment

Opened a box labeled "Non-Cars diecasts" this morning... In the box were also 7 Cars:

4 Chase The King with "Chick Hicks Champion" Piston Cup
              1 Chase Chick Hicks with "The King Champion" Piston Cup
              2 Chase Chick Hicks with "Chick Hicks Champion" Piston Cup

Still looking for my World of Cars Team sets... those are going to be expensive to buy again if I can't find them.
              Now why in the world would they be in a box that's labeled like that? Lol, if you hadn't have moved, you probably never would have found those
              Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

I found my custom PCD racer. My son had gone in the closet and the box was lying empty on the floor. I figured he hid it somewhere, but, cleaning the closet to my delight I found it hidden and safe.

Comment

Glad to hear you found your missing PCD custom racer, Raginpage.

Finally... June 28, 2014... 8 pm...

In an unlabeled tote (along with a couple Story Tellers and my carded (display) Chase Cars, some error Cars, and my remaining Walmart 4 packs from Black Friday 2010):

I'd been looking in unlabeled boxes... we finished moving in a hurry and didn't label all the boxes from my old Cars area... Sparemint was tough to find originally... that case was canceled in the US... got it from my friend Jared in Singapore.

I also found 2 more WOC 3 packs that are not team sets.

Now to find my missing Kmart Cars... my Toons (they should all be in a 16 x 16 x 16 box labeled Toons).

Going to need to get another Billy bookcase next time I head down to IKEA.

Comment

^^^Too bad you didn't find multiples of those. I don't have any of those Crew Chiefs or Pitties.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

that's awesome news that you found them chris,looking good too

Comment

Great news that you found em!! And you found even more..
                        -Steve
                        AKA Tmremote

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
                            Great poster!

Are all 3 of them missing or just the Gasprin in the middle? Of those, Revolting is currently the hardest one to find but may be released later in the 2014 Mattel year... Dale Jr hasn't been released for a while but I know someone who has several that can send you one in an upcoming package... Gasprin is currently available in a 2014 2 pack with Sputter Stop.

And I've got more missing Cars... I opened a box last night that was labeled Toons... I found 13 Toon singles inside and loads of 2012 and 2013 singles... and an unopened Mama Bernoulli Target 4 pack... So my Toons are either in an unlabeled box or in a tote... I'll be looking through a lot of things this week.

Comment

Great poster!

Are all 3 of them missing or just the Gasprin in the middle?
                              All 3 are missing. I should say misplaced. I went to put all of the racers back in the display cases and noticed those three aren't there. They've got to be somewhere in the house or in his various toy bags we take with us places

Comment

Just found Dale! 2 more to go!

Comment

Working...
                                X