No announcement yet.

Cars - Lost and Found

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well a few months ago I got the DS ElMaterdor 2pack...but hadn't seen it since...cleaning my workshop today and breaking down all of the boxes I found them in a box inside a box!

Comment

Nice recovery!
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Spent the last hour going through boxes and totes looking for most of my Cars Toons singles... 5 minutes ago - success! Under 10 other boxes stacked almost to the ceiling... now to go through them and see what is in them... hopefully Bye Bye Kar - I've never opened one... I'll go through in a bit and see what all is in the box.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Spent the last hour going through boxes and totes looking for most of my Cars Toons singles... 5 minutes ago - success! Under 10 other boxes stacked almost to the ceiling... now to go through them and see what is in them... hopefully Bye Bye Kar - I've never opened one... I'll go through in a bit and see what all is in the box.

That's awesome Chris, you've been looking for those for a long time...

Comment

And now... here are the contents of the box containing most of my old Toons singles:

Note how some have both Custom Paint Job and New snipes.

One of the Bye Bye Kar will go into the box of Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons:

Dr Abschlep Wagen and international Van-San:

More Toons:

Some of these actually came from the UK:

Do I really need 7 Van-San? Or 4 Van-San and 3 Ban-Zan?

Lug and Nutty... some of the variations... For more information, I defer to GotFrank:

And look what I finally found, keonisdad... Nutty and Nuttier! Or is it Lug and Luggier?

Here's what Lug and Nutty were supposed to look like:

Must have been something in the oil cans... this picture is blurry... I repeat, the trouble is not in your eyes.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wow nice!! Always nice to find the long lost boxes..
              -Steve
              AKA Tmremote

Comment

Good job on finding the Cars!
                Kenny, age 13

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  And now... here are the contents of the box containing most of my old Toons singles:

Note how some have both Custom Paint Job and New snipes.

One of the Bye Bye Kar will go into the box of Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons:

Dr Abschlep Wagen and international Van-San:

More Toons:

Some of these actually came from the UK:

Do I really need 7 Van-San? Or 4 Van-San and 3 Ban-Zan?

Lug and Nutty... some of the variations... For more information, I defer to GotFrank:

And look what I finally found, keonisdad... Nutty and Nuttier! Or is it Lug and Luggier?

Here's what Lug and Nutty were supposed to look like:

Must have been something in the oil cans... this picture is blurry... I repeat, the trouble is not in your eyes.
                  all comes to those who wait, fantastic find Chris. Awesome Lug and Nutty

Comment

Glad you finally found those! Nice collection of Toons there! I'd be stoked to open a Bye Bye Kar too! Hope they re-release some of these...

Comment

The good news is I found another box containing opened Cars:

The bad news is I still can't find a box of Cars that were in 1 of my display cases... Rollin Bowlin Mater, Dirt Track Doc Hudson, several opened Mia and Tia sets, Lizzie, Supercharged Sarge, several Mater, and more... I hope I find that box soon.

Comment

Wow another nice lost box find, Chris!!
                        -Steve
                        AKA Tmremote

Comment

Nice find on that box! Hope you find the other one.
                          Kenny, age 13

Comment

amazing find again chris,it must be like Christmas each time your finding one of these boxes

Comment

And late last night I found the missing box of display case Cars... I thought they were in a brown box... but they were actually in a medium flat rate box... now to decide if they go in a new display case or if I hang a couple of my old smaller display cases.

Comment

I decided to hang a couple of my smaller display cases... and I filled one of them with the missing box of Cars for display... I'm glad to have found these - it would have been difficult and expensive to replace them:

Comment

Working...
                                X