Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep going buddy,great pics of your display case

Comment

Well I'm missing more Cars... Can't find my boxed SDCC Tokyo Mater and some Deluxe Cars and Toons... I also have opened Petro Cartalina, Fabrizio, and more in Hobby Lobby display cases.

And in a tote I looked at tonight I found 12 extra 2013 Movie Moments - Uncle Topolino's Band, Doug/Finn, and Yokoza/Chisaki... as well as Dracula Mater and a few singles... I'm asking myself why I have 12 extra Movie Moments (these are in addition to my carded keepers and another box with extra)... and I don't know the answer.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I think you mean 2013 Movie Moments.
        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, Kenny... I've corrected my mistake.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I took inventory of my cars yesterday and today. I've figured out that my missing box has final laps and toons, much like Chris kept finding...

Now all that's left to do is find the box
            Probably buried in the garage or the storage, it'll turn up eventually I guess. Then maybe I can start getting my display case together..Carlo gave me some good ideas haha!!
            -Steve
            AKA Tmremote

Comment

We celebrated birthdays of our middle son (30) and our youngest son's wife this weekend... I did work on going through non-Cars boxes as well, trying to clear the family room part of the basement so I could watch football... I also figured out which speaker wires went to the built-in speakers in the built-in audio/video cabinet.

How does this fit with Cars? I found these in a box containing non-Cars items.

The 2 most recently received Faux Wheel Drive UK promo Cars from my UK friend Paul Dean:

And 2 unreleased Metallic King with fixed eyes:

I still have boxes and boxes of Cars to go through as well as boxes of non-Cars items to go through as well.

The Broncos are having their way with the Colts tonight... and neither of my 2 fantasy football league teams are doing well this weekend either.

Comment

Nice find! I hope you find the rest!
                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I found a metallic King that I thought I never received from Ebay. Good thing I did not give them a negative review. The one car we never have found is David Hobbscap from the multipack.

Comment

Today I was playing games with my son. He took out this Cat in the Hat game where you put a random object in the hat and the other person has to guess what it is by asking questions and feeling the outside of the hat. Anyway, he pulled the hat out of the box, reached his hand into the hat and pulled out a Damaged King. I didn't even know it was missing.

Comment

I've gone through 2 small boxes tonight (November 6, 2014):

One had 7 pegwarmers... and 2 Yukio, 2 Hiroaki, and 1 Takeshi.

The second one had 2 Prince Wheeliam, 4 Officer Murakarmi, 5 Becky Wheelin, 2 Frosty, 1 Flash, and 1 Long Ge.

I still haven't found my opened Fabrizio, Sir Harley Gassup, and Petro Cartalina.

Comment

That's a great find Chris!

Earlier this week, I found Revolting underneath a mat!

He has been missing for a month and I was considering buying another as the Piston Cup racer display didn't look right!

Comment

Nice Finds, Chris!

Comment

Here's a picture of the one box find from the other night:

Sorry for the poor photo quality...

Comment

Nice find.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                                Here's a picture of the one box find from the other night:

Sorry for the poor photo quality...
                                nice a few supers have returned to the land of the living

Comment

Working...
                                X