Clear All

• Tmremote
    replied
    Wow another nice lost box find, Chris!!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    The good news is I found another box containing opened Cars:

The bad news is I still can't find a box of Cars that were in 1 of my display cases... Rollin Bowlin Mater, Dirt Track Doc Hudson, several opened Mia and Tia sets, Lizzie, Supercharged Sarge, several Mater, and more... I hope I find that box soon.

Leave a comment:

• OzzieMum
    replied
    Glad you finally found those! Nice collection of Toons there! I'd be stoked to open a Bye Bye Kar too! Hope they re-release some of these...

Leave a comment:

• keonisdad
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    And now... here are the contents of the box containing most of my old Toons singles:

Note how some have both Custom Paint Job and New snipes.

One of the Bye Bye Kar will go into the box of Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons:

Dr Abschlep Wagen and international Van-San:

More Toons:

Some of these actually came from the UK:

Do I really need 7 Van-San? Or 4 Van-San and 3 Ban-Zan?

Lug and Nutty... some of the variations... For more information, I defer to GotFrank:

And look what I finally found, keonisdad... Nutty and Nuttier! Or is it Lug and Luggier?

Here's what Lug and Nutty were supposed to look like:

Must have been something in the oil cans... this picture is blurry... I repeat, the trouble is not in your eyes.
    all comes to those who wait, fantastic find Chris. Awesome Lug and Nutty

Leave a comment:

• ksammut
    replied
    Good job on finding the Cars!

Leave a comment:

• Tmremote
    replied
    Wow nice!! Always nice to find the long lost boxes..

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    And now... here are the contents of the box containing most of my old Toons singles:

Note how some have both Custom Paint Job and New snipes.

One of the Bye Bye Kar will go into the box of Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons:

Dr Abschlep Wagen and international Van-San:

More Toons:

Some of these actually came from the UK:

Do I really need 7 Van-San? Or 4 Van-San and 3 Ban-Zan?

Lug and Nutty... some of the variations... For more information, I defer to GotFrank:

And look what I finally found, keonisdad... Nutty and Nuttier! Or is it Lug and Luggier?

Here's what Lug and Nutty were supposed to look like:

Must have been something in the oil cans... this picture is blurry... I repeat, the trouble is not in your eyes.

Leave a comment:

• KK&PP_Cars
    replied
    Spent the last hour going through boxes and totes looking for most of my Cars Toons singles... 5 minutes ago - success! Under 10 other boxes stacked almost to the ceiling... now to go through them and see what is in them... hopefully Bye Bye Kar - I've never opened one... I'll go through in a bit and see what all is in the box.

That's awesome Chris, you've been looking for those for a long time...

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Spent the last hour going through boxes and totes looking for most of my Cars Toons singles... 5 minutes ago - success! Under 10 other boxes stacked almost to the ceiling... now to go through them and see what is in them... hopefully Bye Bye Kar - I've never opened one... I'll go through in a bit and see what all is in the box.

Leave a comment:

• ksammut
    replied
    Nice recovery!

Leave a comment:

• Scavenger
    replied
    Well a few months ago I got the DS ElMaterdor 2pack...but hadn't seen it since...cleaning my workshop today and breaking down all of the boxes I found them in a box inside a box!

Leave a comment:

• All4Mase
    replied
    Just found Dale! 2 more to go!

Leave a comment:

• All4Mase
    replied
    Great poster!

Are all 3 of them missing or just the Gasprin in the middle?
    All 3 are missing. I should say misplaced. I went to put all of the racers back in the display cases and noticed those three aren't there. They've got to be somewhere in the house or in his various toy bags we take with us places

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
    Great poster!

Are all 3 of them missing or just the Gasprin in the middle? Of those, Revolting is currently the hardest one to find but may be released later in the 2014 Mattel year... Dale Jr hasn't been released for a while but I know someone who has several that can send you one in an upcoming package... Gasprin is currently available in a 2014 2 pack with Sputter Stop.

And I've got more missing Cars... I opened a box last night that was labeled Toons... I found 13 Toon singles inside and loads of 2012 and 2013 singles... and an unopened Mama Bernoulli Target 4 pack... So my Toons are either in an unlabeled box or in a tote... I'll be looking through a lot of things this week.

Leave a comment:

• All4Mase
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X