The Worst Disney Store Deal Ever!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Worst Disney Store Deal Ever!

I went to the Disney Store to get some new Cars. Now they only let you get 2 of each new car! It used to be 5 of each new character.

Has this happened to your Disney Store?
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

wait.. they actually limit how much you can buy?
    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

no it hasnt, but slap it up those evil bayers, etc
      Originally posted by ksammut View Post
      I went to the Disney Store to get some new Cars. Now they only let you get 2 of each new car! It used to be 5 of each new character.

Has this happened to your Disney Store?

Comment

Disney Store's in the UK just close down which has to be an even worse deal!

One to keep carded and one to open, then more to go around to other shoppers - seems fair enough. Though I guess you could just go back every few hours wearing a different hat and buy as many as you want.

Comment

I've never heard of that, but I don't have a Disney Store near me. Only go to one a few times a year.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

My DS which is now closed had a limit of 5 for each new character, but would not always hold me to it! I think the problem now is not with Cars but its with Frozen merchandise. People are buying hordes of it and selling for a profit online. So im sure a new policy has been put in place store wide for new releases!

Comment

I have never bought more than one at a time. I didn't even know that they set a limit in the first place!

Comment

Working...
              X