Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These beauties were made by Scavenger for my boys! Absolutely my favorite cars, not just this year, but to date!!
    1cd3b512-a2b3-49d0-a121-d8b36d92d11a.jpg3f35d134-01bf-4e9b-81e4-3f0c6046f0d9.jpg43ee909a-57cb-404e-b7d4-31ab575023e9.jpg

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Billboards look great. I'd love one !!

Comment

Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
        These beauties were made by Scavenger for my boys! Absolutely my favorite cars, not just this year, but to date!!
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]4199[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4200[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4201[/ATTACH]
        Woah, those are really cool!! I'm sure the boys loved em!!!
        -Steve
        AKA Tmremote

Comment

2013 was a great year for Cars so it's tough for me trying to narrow it down. In the end, I could only ever choose the Disney Land Cars gift packs. These hold a special place in my collection as my Brother-in-law was kind enough to bring them all the way back from the States last year when he was on holiday. Even my wife loves them, the sepia colours and great artwork on the boxes is hard to beat. I am even allowed to keep them in the house, with a few extras as and when I can sneak them inside!

Comment

Happy birthday PCD!

Comment

hmm...I'd have to go with a purchase I did with jesterjef:

there was also a USS Enterprise in the package as well...but that's not a Cars car lol.

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Contest Entry

image.jpg

I have only been collecting for about a year now and Frank was the one Cars car I was really excited about getting. I traded for him with a TFAD member. The other cars pictured were also part of the trade.

Comment

2014-05-07 11.08.44.jpg
                  CONTEST ENTRY
                  We've been collecting for a year and coming from the UK buying cars has been difficult but this is our largest haul from some of the nicest guys on Facebook in America .
                  Without these people my son wouldn't have half of what they have managed to help with so just showing off my sons favourite box to date, Sorry I couldn't narrow it down to just one
                  Last edited by archies-mummy; 05-13-2014, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Looks like it's time to close the entries for the contest... I'll do the drawing no later than this coming weekend...

Thanks to all who entered and to all of you who support PCD.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

That's a nice looking 3rd anniversary custom McQueen from Scavenger there!

Thanks everyone for making PCD a great place to talk Cars (and to a lesser extent Planes and Hotwheels... And such & so forth. )

Comment

Working...
                      X